If you are a fan of them, like me ;), i am certain that you have watched all of their dramas. I started out with Likit Ruk or The Crown Princess, and it just snowballed from there. 

I would love to hear your thoughts on your favourite series, and your reasons :)

Yes, i watch all of their lakorns together... 

My personal favs are Game Rai, Game Rak & Crown Princess... 

Reason, well they were awesome... In GRGR, the story of love w/ innocence & later turned something very mature, while in CP they were both fierce and fighters (& funny too)... 

I also recommend you to try their other lakorns paired with others like my fav Tarm Ruk Keun Jai  (Nadech & Mew) & Kleun Cheewit (Yaya & Mark)...

Hello, I may be more than one year late but I am also a huge fan of Yaya and Nadech and I've been following them since their first lakorn together (Duangjai Akkanee). I have also watched Tawan Deard, Torranee ni nee Krai Krong, the Crown Princess and Game Rai Game Rak. Of all these lakorns my favorites are definitely Duangjai Akkanee and Game Rai Game Ruk. The others are good but I guess the story line was not of my liking... however I must say that what made me watch these  lakorns until the end was their chemistry!!

As Kris said, I also believe Kleun Cheewit is a must watch, even though Yaya partners up with Mark!