To those who have finished watching this Thai series, what are your thoughts about it?

Did it met your expectations? 

Did it raised the bar high enough for a BL story?

my favorite bl drama so far. 
i never got bored at any point in any episode, the story was coherent and it didn't rush the romance. and omg so sweetly beautiful and cute.  and quite difficult to choose a favorite character, to be honest hahaha. at the same time, i was also watching another thai bl (which i can't remember right now) and the acting wasn't that good, so i was afraid SOTUS would be the same. but nope. totally great.

what about you?
I really like the development of the characters most especially Arthit, both him and Kong as so lovable and even the supporting casts as well. For me this drama will gave anyone great feeling all throughout. Despite of every fear and confusion and rejection, everything in it is believable and a lot of people can relate to it. Aww those tender moments between Arthit and Kong, it was so cute and sweet. I just love how Arthit tried to be a very strict disciplinarian but is so tamed when Kong is around. Everything about  was just cute and am planning to re-watch it right away. Haha
This was one of the first Thai dramas that I watched and I really liked it.

I was very hesitant to watch it at the start but after watching the first episode I could not stop watching it. it is now one of my favourite dramas.
My review :)
At first I was not expecting to enjoy this from the couples perspective, but more from the university/ hazing angle. I mean another BL (when I did realise it was BL). Nothing wrong with a good BL story, but it's getting kinda long in the tooth.
That being said, I did not read any spoilers before (hence not knowing it was BL). The upbeat music score (Soh Sut Soh Say performed by Keng Thachaya) was just so powerful it had to be attached to something, at lease, exciting. Boy was I in for a surprise! The actual hazing was a bit far fetched for reality, but added to the premise and story quite well. The SOTUS acronym was really fully thought out. (Could someone Thai say if it is real?) Not starting as the typical love story was, again, another plus. Trying to cipher out where it was going was like being a detective. Would it be more about the hazing and the relationships formed because of a fear of the seniors? Would it force the juniors into relationships? The development of the characters was not predictable at all.  The magnificent performance of N' Krist (Sangpotirat Perawat) and the facial expressions of N' Sinto (Ruangroj Prachaya) really added to tension and emotion. Not in any way putting down the pool of amazing Thai actors, and having watched quite a few Thai Dramas, I don't think anyone else was more worthy to play those parts. These two played well of each other and even the rest of the cast, bringing a feeling of realness to the episodes. The ending. Wow. It is just the perfect circles of circles. Karma, faith and such. Everything just falling together for a reason! The only one critique I could find was the secondary characters could get a little more development. They do take a backseat to the main. By backseat I mean all the way in the back of an articulated bus! A little more time about them would have been just perfect! This, in no way, takes away from the realness or storytelling. It's just a very, very tiny gripe. All in all a worthy story, impeccable acting and amazing music score. Well worth the watch! Has to be the best for it's year and possibly one of the best Thai Dramas of all times! Hormones set a bar, but SOTUS has raised it!
It's a great series. after watching a few other thai bl dramas Sotus is by far the best one. great acting performance esp. Krist, good writing, editing and camera work. I really appreciate it that there was no cheating storyline like other bl dramas(lovesick, make it right). decent people break up with their girlfriend when they fall in love with someone else. 
I will definitely re-watch Sotus a few times because it's that good.   
Hi there ♥

I'm currently watching the series (by episoder 13) and wanted to know if you know where to find episode16. Is it an anecdote or an ordinary chapter? Thank you so much, I want to finish everything well!
i'll admit, i watched sotus pretty early into my start of watching thai bl (the only one i'd watched before it was grey rainbow) but i haven't been able to find anything that compares to it. like when i first watched it, it was all i could talk about for weeks and im still really emotional over it... i need more. i love the characters, i love the development, i loved how lighthearted it was overall, i loved all the supporting cast. it was just great. im just here impatiently waiting for season 2
@sarai episode 16 is just a special episode with like behind the scenes clips and such! it can be found subbed on the GMMTV youtube channel!
Thanks @Alexa ♥
SOTUS is the series who made me fall into Thai BL well I will say Thai series in general. 
I don't have enough words to describe how much I love this series. I can't wait to see P'Arthit and Kongphop again in season 2 but at the same time I'm scared about it and don't want to say good bye to them. T_T
All I can say is Season 2 can't get here fast enough.  As far as BL goes, nothing compares to S.O.T.U.S.  The concept of falling in love with the person, not the gender is impeccably unique.  It wasn't about lust.  It was an emotional connection, and the struggle they showed dealing with reality was on point.  It wasn't overly dramatic nor sophomoric & effortless.  It was right in the middle, much like real life internal struggles for NORMAL people tend to be.  That's what I enjoyed the most about this series.  Everyone was NORMAL, with no family or background drama that wasn't just a natural flow of how life unfolds for the majority of mass society.  It wasn't all angst-y, violent, and depressing as what I usual have seen.  These are just normal college students with normal gay and straight friends living their lives, working hard to get through school or work, meeting new people, making new friends, and falling love. 

From the bottom of my heart, especially having a gay son, it is nice to see this aspect of life portrayed like this that I even asked my son to watch it.  He honestly doesn't like watching any BL because, to him, they are all cliche.  As my son will be the first to tell anyone who has not walked a mile in his shoes, and the high school friends who like to tell him who he is, and/or box him into one-side of the spectrum or the other based on what social construct they've created in their minds and dictate some kind of general STEREOTYPE he has to live under -- NO, that's not reality!  Reality is that like many parts of ANY human character, being gay is NOT your definition.  It isn't what DEFINES you, it's just ONE of a multitude of aspects that come together to make the person.  This in normality.  Unfortunately, people with differing driving agendas don't understand this.  If you're promoting the lifestyle or you're fighting the lifestyle, you're BOTH in the wrong.  That mindset doesn't let a person just be who they're gonna be.  Frankly, the problem lies with YOU, not them. ..and this is what S.O.T.U.S. brings to the table.  The concept that people are just living their lives being who they are, regardless of society's precepts. 

Just found this interview :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pteaZ9yp0sk

Well, first I love the woman journalist, I first I thought she's saying too much but she is very warm and enthousiaste. It's real fan girl heart speech.The guy is cool too.

Then I think Singto and Krist are very cool and cute too.

It's interesting to know how they decide to act for their character (actually I wish it would be a little bit less fan girl-club and more aciting oriented but still...)

And what is the matter with Kingpop smiling while being kissed.

Probably his character can have this relieved happiness release moment that makes him smile !

(^o^)b

Someone here thought it was weird ?!

First of all, i was in some depressing mind estate before watching the show. Thinking about the ecology problem, political, poverty blablabla sad think in mind. I have to stop social media and television and was in great need of warm feeling and cuteness. Then i discovers SOTUS. At first, the hazing process did interested me and i stop watching during one hour or two. Then, i decided to let the show prouved me i'm wrong.
Then i become an addicted. Watch the entire season in 4 days and start the season 2.  Then reach the books. Then trying ti find the same feeling in other drama and books for rewatching SOTUS again. My husband laughing at me because i have no interest for BL drama so seeing me in a worm blanket, a hot cocoa, watching every sunday night the new sotus S is a little bit too much for him, but he watch one scene and understand why i like the show. Because, him and kongpop are really the same.
So Sotus is drug, can make anyone addicted to thai bl drama. After SOTUS, just watch together with me and 2 moons for a perfect combo  of cuteness :D

I got you there !

Same here... 

well, to be honest at first the hazing part were really getting on my nerves and made me not really appreciate the série.

Most of the activities of the hazing were just making me want to pour a bucket of cold water on the seniors head.

But , as you mentioned the couple of Arthit and Kongpop is so cute with warm tenderness.

Now I am following season 2 , that's my moment of warm fluffiness to face the world.