Hi Everyone, I am in need of help to remember the title of this old Thai drama which aired around year 2005 below.

What I remember about the drama was that the drama is about a reincarnation of BOTH the leads. There was a scene (from the past life probably) where BOTH or either One of Them were handcuffed/ tied up in the water. 

I can't remember much but Please do let me know which ever thai drama that has this kind of scene.

tae pang korn is from 2005 and it deals mainly with reincarnation. There is a new version, however, from 2017.
It's not what I'm searching for... Thank You anw

Im sure that it's reincarnation because of the traditional and modern clothes... 

still not the one that I'm looking for. Thank you anw~

lifeispeachy:

https://mydramalist.com/31107-rattamanee ?

from what I remember, not this~ hmmm thank you anw!

made an account so that I could help you lol maybe this is your answer ROY RUK ROY ADEED / LOVE LOCK

Well, there are a lot of reincarnations Lakorn :-)  Jao Gum Nai Wen? 

allmypassion:

made an account so that I could help you lol maybe this is your answer ROY RUK ROY ADEED / LOVE LOCK

OMG!!! I THINK THIS IS THE ONE!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! GONNA SEARCH WHERE CAN I WATCH IT!!! 

REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! 

Thank you so much for those who were also help to search!!! <3

you have #country_name, #releasing_year, #incarnation_tag put them on advanced search 80% its work 

Butterfly:

OMG!!! I THINK THIS IS THE ONE!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! GONNA SEARCH WHERE CAN I WATCH IT!!! 

REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! 

yay thank god it’s the one you’re looking for. and you’re welcome ????