Hello :) Can anyone suggest for me some of your favorites lakorns to watch? Lakorn that is good as Kluen Cheewit and Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai. Both lakorn was so freaking good. Omg i'm still cannot move on with it. And now, i don't know what to watch. Please anyone do suggest for me the best lakorn that you are currently/done watching. I'm prefer something that play with emotions like Kluen Cheewit and happy ending 

*i'm ready with my tissues btw*

Thank you ^3^

I'll just subscribe to this thread. I'm looking for lakorn recommendations too!

Luerd Tud Luerd - revenge, romance, babies switched at birth with goal to make son end up killing his own father.   I marathoned this one.

Roy Leh Sanae Rai 2105 - Pek tries to kick out Nek who had inherited from Pek's father.  Lots of chemistry between the leads and a great story.

Padiwarada - Loyal wife, arranged marriage.

Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai -  Alpha male: Thunwa is such a cutie pie with his dimple and wrist grabs. He wants no one else to have main girl. he thought she was dating his dad. 

Sud Sai Pan, Lah Ratree, and Kaew Lorm Petch. 

Laura_Roslin:

Luerd Tud Luerd - revenge, romance, babies switched at birth with goal to make son end up killing his own father.   I marathoned this one.

Roy Leh Sanae Rai 2105 - Pek tries to kick out Nek who had inherited from Pek's father.  Lots of chemistry between the leads and a great story.

Padiwarada - Loyal wife, arranged marriage.

Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai -  Alpha male: Thunwa is such a cutie pie with his dimple and wrist grabs. He wants no one else to have main girl. he thought she was dating his dad. 

Hye Laura thanks for your recommendations! Yes Yes I will try to watch according to your list ^>^ hmm do you have suggestion where i can watch Luerd Tud Luerd? The story is quite interesting for me. But i cannot find the source to download

CindyLee:

Hye Cindy! Yeahh i already watch Kaew Lorm Petch. It was so goood. Thank you for your recommendations. I'll try to watch the rest

SarahEm:

I'll just subscribe to this thread. I'm looking for lakorn recommendations too!

It's become addictive to watch this kind of lakorn right!

Mimo:
It's become addictive to watch this kind of lakorn right!

lol. I never knew I would like lakorns so much! They're actually really good.

Alot of these like Luerd Tud Luerd  can be found at DailyMotion.  Just type the name plus eng sub.
I am afraid to give out direct links because that causes them to get taken down.

SarahEm:

lol. I never knew I would like lakorns so much! They're actually really good.

Sarah & Mimo, I am new to lakorns too and like you, I find them very addictive.  I am watching Jam Loey Rak now and although it is a very old drama I binge watched it.  You can find it at Youtube, fully subbed.  Dao Kaew Duen is good but I am unable to finish it - halfway down the series the vidoes were just not playing.  

My other recommendations are -  Full House, Sawan Biang, Kon Rak Luang Jai, Cupid Series - Kamathep Prab Marn and U Prince series - The Handsome Cowboy.  Hope you will enjoy some of these.

Laura_Roslin:

Alot of these like Luerd Tud Luerd  can be found at DailyMotion.  Just type the name plus eng sub.
I am afraid to give out direct links because that causes them to get taken down.

I see. If so, can you please pm me the direct links? 

SummerWind:
Hope you will enjoy some of these.

I will ;) Thank you. 

CindyLee:

where did u watch Kaew Lorm Petch

redxxxcrimson:

where did u watch Kaew Lorm Petch

I watched it on youtube before it got censored. You can watch it here.

https://ondramanice.io/drama/kaew-lorm-phet-detail