Hey i cant find sapai ka fak with english subtitles can anyone help me..? 

Cause You're My Boy and My Tee are the same shows. Can you please remove the My Tee duplicate? Thanks!

janbryan:

Cause You're My Boy and My Tee are the same shows. Can you please remove the My Tee duplicate? Thanks!

Done!

Together with me next chapter! I can't wait.  Thanks for this list. 

I'm thankful that there's a forum like this were we can interact with people who has same interests...I just recently like BL dramas when somebody suggested me to watched HIStory:Boundary Crossing. that picked my interest to watched more  dramas related to BL. I'm just kinda wondering if the actors playing the roles are really gay because as for me I couldn't find any trace of gayishness(just a term only) in them...I think that's what viewers would like to see and can't help be captivated with the story, or is it just me .

Yeah. I think the majority of them are probably straight. But it doesn't matter to me, since I'm never going to meet them in real life. So in my mind the character is the real person, not the actor. 

But with together with me, if you check their Instagram, they're very good at promoting this idea that they're actually in a relationship. 

yeah, i think i saw some video posted also from youtube that max and tul are a couple too...

Whether it's fake or not doesn't matter. To me they'll always be Korn and Knock!

Eddy:

Whether it's fake or not doesn't matter. To me they'll always be Korn and Knock!

agree to it!

I’ll tell ya what I’m actually over the moon to know they are making another season for both love sick and 2 moons also for love by chance I think once I have watched then I can rest in peace

I recently started watching 2 Moons and I'm very surprised by how good it is. The main character is OMG super cute. I find the slow development of romance (they're jerks to each other) to be very endearing. 

Love Sick was one of my first BL shows and while it's not the best one out there, it's incredibly sweet.

I'm also enjoying Love By Chance, but at this stage, I think I like 2 Moons more. 

sorry I am just new to this site. What does Side Story in some Series means? I have the impression that this means the story is not 100% BL but I am not certain. Thanks.

gens_19:

sorry I am just new to this site. What does Side Story in some Series means? I have the impression that this means the story is not 100% BL but I am not certain. Thanks.

Side story means the main focus/story is not on them. Think of them as supporting characters with their own story that has less screentime than the main story. So yes, it would be safe to assume that the story is not 100% BL. 

gens_19:

It means the gay characters/relationship are not the main focus of the story.  They're just supporting characters and a "side" story/relationship. 

Welcome to MDL. :)

EDIT: anteaq beat me to it. :P