Hey guys can anybody tell me where can i watch love lie hide fake complete series in english subtitles 

OMG! 2019 IS BLESSED BY THE BL GOD! <3 <3 <3

Hey, are there any Thai bl student teacher shows?

in my opinion WATERBOYY is not just a side story of BL.

the main focus of the story also is between the love story of APO and Waii. all other love stories in the series are the side stories. =)

i just started watching BL themed series this month and watched Sotus, Sotus S, Love by Chance, 2Moons and Waterboyy. 

i love Sotus series and 2Moons! 

VJ:

Hey guys can anybody tell me where can i watch love lie hide fake complete series in english subtitles 

I'd like to know too, pls anyone?

so excited with Dark Blue Kiss! TAYNEW ftw!

jei27:

so excited with Dark Blue Kiss! TAYNEW ftw!

me too!

Can 'Great Men Academy' be also added to BL list?

What about 'Three Will Be Free'?

There’s a short series named Reminders that’s is airing now 

As well as Love by Cathy Doll which is kind of a up and comeing Love by Chance special 

Lastly, there’s a possible series coming up title down Your Star which has a trailer and everything 

Hopefully this helped x3 

Thank you for the updates.I really cant wait for some drama to air. Just ended love by chance ...that one was so cute ,i hope to see more like that. History i also watched and maybe i will try 2 moons again .

Add UWMAseries (Until we meet again) of Pongsatorn siripinta.

Looking for this bl.

So I remember only the beginning for some reason and it went like this “it starts with a guy (1) cooking all kinds of foods and bringing them to the table where another guy(2) was sitting. Guy(2) was playing computer games on his computer and guy(1) told him stop so they can eat. Guy(2) doesn’t stop playing instead starts eating while playing.” The next scene I remember is  guy(1) being in school ( he was wearing long black pants and a white t-shirt) and three or two guys invited him to watch a movie ( a gay movie i think) with them but he said  no and walked away calling guy(2). I am not sure if it’s actually  a Thailand bl.