Einaayat:

Can 'Great Men Academy' be also added to BL list?

It's just a gender swap, not really a BL so I'd rather not add it :/

Garrium_Whirwart:

Add UWMAseries (Until we meet again) of Pongsatorn siripinta.

It's not in MDL's database, add it first there please

adinugraha790:

https://mydramalist.com/32934-your-star-the-series

upcoming one

TiagoFerreira:

What about 'Three Will Be Free'?

hannah_of_fairytail:

There’s a short series named Reminders that’s is airing now 

As well as Love by Cathy Doll which is kind of a up and comeing Love by Chance special 

Lastly, there’s a possible series coming up title down Your Star which has a trailer and everything 

Hopefully this helped x3 

randomisawsome:

Here are a few more:

Reminders

Until We Meet Again

Added, thanks!

Wow! Thanks for the awesome list!

So I am a big lover of yaoi for years now and then I stumble across Soutas on Netflix and totally fell in love with these Thai BL Series. I watched the following Soutas, Soutas S, Love by Chance (which is my Fav wish there was a season 2) Reminders, Waterboyy, 2 moons, Make it right, Make it right2. Idk what to watch next I was thinking maybe Love Sick or Maybe Kiss me Season 1 and 2 but is really BL ? Any recommendations ?

Maniki:

So I am a big lover of yaoi for years now and then I stumble across Soutas on Netflix and totally fell in love with these Thai BL Series. I watched the following Soutas, Soutas S, Love by Chance (which is my Fav wish there was a season 2) Reminders, Waterboyy, 2 moons, Make it right, Make it right2. Idk what to watch next I was thinking maybe Love Sick or Maybe Kiss me Season 1 and 2 but is really BL ? Any recommendations ?

I thought He's Coming to Me was very good. Also, Together With Me: The Series was great in my opinion. It is technically season 2 though (even though it is a prequel).  Bad Romance: The Series is the first season, though it is not as good in my opinion. Together With Me: The Next Chapter is season 3 (though it is questionable on how good it is, all depends on the viewer I guess) but even without season 1 or 3, Together With Me: The Series is good even as a stand alone.

Also, ones I really liked where the BL couple were only side couples were Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey (season 1 and 2) and My Dear Loser: Edge of 17. These were some of my favorite two side couples. Lastly, Our Skyy is good if you want a little more of a taste of some of these couples, including Sotus!

randomisawsome:

Here is a another one: 

Tharn Type the Series

Added, thanks!

Maniki:

If you don't mind currently airing ones then Theory of Love is great (so far). Also if you have seen Sotus then I'd really  suggest Our Skyy (which is single episode continuations of a few shows that had BL side stories. The Sotus episode made me cry... 

If you don't mind other languages then there are also many really nice Taiwanese BLs as well!

randomisawsome:

If you don't mind currently airing ones then Theory of Love is great (so far). Also if you have seen Sotus then I'd really  suggest Our Skyy (which is single episode continuations of a few shows that had BL side stories. The Sotus episode made me cry... 

If you don't mind other languages then there are also many really nice Taiwanese BLs as well!

I am all for any good BL suggestions so please let me know of any Taiwanese shows you think are good ???? Also I'm holding out on Thorey of love so I can watch it all at once I hate waiting week after week for a show like I am doing with 2 moons 2 ????

Maniki:

I am all for any good BL suggestions so please let me know of any Taiwanese shows you think are good ???? Also I'm holding out on Thorey of love so I can watch it all at once I hate waiting week after week for a show like I am doing with 2 moons 2 ????

Love Sick series is my most favorite TBH. Go for it! If you want Taiwanese (Chinese actually), I suggest Crossing the Line and Addicted Heroine. Though the latter was supposed to have season 2, it was cancelled due to some controversy.

Kiss Me Again is also a must watch! Pete x Kao is ♥️. If you don't want to watch the straight couples doing their thing, there's a BL cut on GMMTV's channel on YouTube. A sequel, Dark Blue Kiss, is coming this October

Edit: History 3: Trapped is hands down the best!!!

• History series is Taiwanese. So search for it. The latest that aired in the series is Trapped, the best so far people say

Thank you for the list! Also, isn't second season of i am your king the series coming out this year?