Did you try using the advanced search? Maybe filter the release dates to 2022-2023, check Thai (and Taiwan) and use tags such a Friends to Lovers and Gay Romance. Maybe even Bisexual Male Lead?

Funny123:
Yes its was Thailand or Taiwanese 

Could it be the Taiwanese show Plus & Minus  (2022)? They are friends, live together, one is in love with the other but keeps it a secret, they spend time out at a bar and the oblivious one always flirts with girls...

I would need to get the feel of the series... There is another Taiwanese drama but the BL is a side couple. They are not friends at first but they start getting along; one guy is a womanizer and even a bit prejudiced against gay people, and the other is a guy gay and ends up falling for the womanizer. They pretend to be together at first for certain reasons, but end up a couple, it's called Love Is Science? 

I would like to get the feel of the project because there are a few that would fit the description.

Can you describe the characters? 

There is a Thai show as well called Big Dragon 2022, they were friends as children, did not see each other for some time, because a type of rivals, one is a womanizer the other is in love with him... they had a scene where the womanizer was not ready for a relationship or to be openly gay and pushed the other away...

NoirRoseHeart:

Did you try using the advanced search? Maybe filter the release dates to 2022-2023, check Thai (and Taiwan) and use tags such a Friends to Lovers and Gay Romance. Maybe even Bisexual Male Lead?

i really appreciate your help i will try that :)

NoirRoseHeart:

Probably not as neither MLs are womanizers, never even shown with any women, and they don't date because one doesn't want to lose the other.

i really appreciate your help..  i did watch thats show its not that lol too 

its ok 

@Renata MJ 

thank you for your help but i am big fan of BL dramalol

i did already watch this name you Manion

Hey everyone I am trying to join more discussions in the bl world, yup I am an addict ?

I updated a portion of dramas!

Ceki:

Understandable. So many in 2023 and even more announced for 2024.

Ceki:

Reqlly thankfull to you for this thread.. 

I'm back for watching bl drama last year and find this very helpfull.. I'm so happy cause I can watch many bl usang your list. 

It's 2024 already..Do you still updating this list for this year too ? 

Ssint:

Reqlly thankfull to you for this thread.. 

I'm back for watching bl drama last year and find this very helpfull.. I'm so happy cause I can watch many bl usang your list. 

It's 2024 already..Do you still updating this list for this year too ? 

I'm trying to from time to time, thank you!

To add:

Our Skyy 2 (2023) - MyDramaList - you do have two of the individual stories from this drama listed, but I think it would be better if you removed them and just added the main page of the anthology.

Dead Friend Forever - DFF (2023) - MyDramaList 

The Sign (2023) - MyDramaList 

Last Twilight (2023) - MyDramaList 

Love on Lo (2023) - MyDramaList 

Time (2024) - MyDramaList 

Colorful Melody (2023) - MyDramaList 

Make a Wish (2023) - MyDramaList 

The Whisperer (2023) - MyDramaList 

City of Stars (2024) - MyDramaList 

My Dear Gangster Oppa (2023) - MyDramaList 

A Secretly Love (2024) - MyDramaList 

Beside You (2024) - MyDramaList 

To Be Continued (2024) - MyDramaList 

1000 Years Old (2024) - MyDramaList 

I also noticed you have some of the individual stories from the My Universe series listed. You already have My Universe listed, so I don't think you need the individual stories listed too. You could shorten the list a little if you removed them.