I,for one,am beyond excited for this sequel to happen.Too bad we have to wait quite some time till it airs,maybe a year or two? And our cute otp is back in the sequel too.However I really don't know anything about it.Is it going to be the same time period or a shift in the modern era? Will they play different characters all together? If so,then why call it a sequel? If anyone knows any details,Kindly share :)

There's lots of rumours and info on this flying around and if you're interested in the discussions and speculations, you should check out the 'Prom Likit' or 'Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat' threads in the Asianfuse Forums. 

The only info that is more or less certain are as follows:-

1. Author is still in the process of writing the book on which 'Prom Likit' is based on. Nobody is sure how much progress she has made with this. She apparently took several years to write the first book - 'Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat' because she had to do a lot of research into the historical bits of the era. And I think her research effort paid off well because you can see the care and dedication she put in into incorporating the historical bits into her story. 

So, for book #2, it is anyone's guess how quick she is able to finish writing it. The author has apparently said that she should be able to complete her book by the end of this year. I hope she won't put too much pressure on herself to finish and produce a sub-par piece of work. I'd rather she take more time to fine-tune it, if she needs to, so that we can get another quality drama like 'Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat'.

2. The author and Ch3 have confirmed that both Pope and Bella will be the main leads for the second season's 'Prom Likit'. Whether they will reprise their roles as Kadesurang/ Karakade and Por Date, we don't really know. We only know that we will get another chance to see them again as main leads.

3. 'Prom Likit' is apparently set around 20+ years after 'Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat'. Which means Por Date and Kade would be in their 40s, with their children either in their early 20s or late teens. From the teaser at the end of Ep15 Finale, it would appear that 'Prom Likit' will be based on one of the boys - Por Rit (one of the twins). The KrissanaKalee mantra will also play a role but whether that will mean that Por Rit will time-travel into the modern future or whether his soulmate will be transported from the future back into the past (like Kadesurang), is guesswork. 

4. Because the author has yet to complete her book, the script and filming cannot yet begin so we are looking at potentially a 2-3 year timeframe before we can see Pope and Bella again in this setting. Meanwhile, the Thai Ministry of Culture has apparently commissioned a movie (yes, a movie) of 'Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat' with Pope and Bella and the rest of the cast. They are really milking this BSP fever...

(PS: Perhaps it might be better to have this discussion as a discussion thread on either the MDL 'Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat' webpage, or the MDL 'Prom Likit' webpage (there is a section where you can raise discussion threads). Not many BSP fans would come to the MDL forums and see this post, and you might miss out on some of their input.)

I didn't know about the discussion thread.Thanks for the info