Where to watch Thai dramas/series......

This discussion has been closed.

I see that a number of people are searching for places to watch Thai dramas, hence I'm putting up this thread. Also, this is a way to combat the fake subbers out there. Depending on what you want to watch or which site might be accessible to you, you can check out the site below.

Original content owners;

-  GMMTv (English & Thai)

- Ch3 (Thai)

Original subbers/subbing teams;

- Alwaysmeena Blog

- Alwaysmeena DM 1 & 2

- Thippy Blog

- Thippy DM

- Nekonekomeow Blog

- Nekonekomeow DM 1, 2 & 3 

- SJDK/MUSE Blog 

- SJDK FB

- Rainbow subbing team Blog

- Rainbow subbing team FB

- EnTinaMent Blog

- EnTinaMent FB

- Ingfakirata FB

- Ingfakirata DM

- JL Subbing Blog

- Lakorn Luv Blog

- Lakorn Luv FB

- MLAT Site (Spanish)

- MLAT FB (Spanish)

- Anonyblue2001 Blog

- Anonyblue2001 YT

As soon as I have more infos on new or older subbers, I will be updating the list. Until then, it would be great, if you can watch the shows directly from the subbers and not some drama collection sites and whatnot. If these subbers decide to stop subbing, those drama collection sites will be useless.

Also, in the replies, please do refrain from posting drama collection sites. Only sites of original subbers or content distributors. Thanks.

you can watch thai dramas on tvtap

thank you so much for sharing this list! I have been looking for a place to watch Ngao Hua Jai for a long time but I have never been able to find it. It's easier to find newest thai dramas in good quality and subbed. I watch a lot of Neko Mew Meow projects. And Alwaysmeena is a huge lakorn base with older projects as well.

AdeNike  Since it's been a year since you posted this, I am wondering whether you have more sites to add to the list. I use this list frequently and am thankful each time. 

Try Cinema apk. It has all latest movies, series and TV shows. Watched many shows on it.

"1fanthailakorn" on FB. 

Currently, it has "My Ambulance" (complete), Likit Haeng Jan, and a remake of "Secret Garden".

Thank you for sharing. Pump up! 

pattan001:

"1fanthailakorn" on FB. 

Currently, it has "My Ambulance" (complete), Likit Haeng Jan, and a remake of "Secret Garden".

Additionally, "Fansub TH047" on FB, Wishbonika on YT (old Lakorns), "Jirayuhomedrama" for James Jirayut on FB, "Kimmy Kimberley Lakorns Channel" on YT

AdeNike locked this May 4, 2020 02:33 pm