I watched this  magnificent Thai drama this year it was time travel historical drama, it was out of this world.  After this drama I didn't keep up with what's  knew and worth watching, so pls help me. I have heard of Game of Love and The crown princess but that's all it's on on my PTW 

are you talking about bpoop?

redxxxcrimson:

I watched this  magnificent Thai drama this year it was time travel historical drama, it was out of this world.  After this drama I didn't keep up with what's  knew and worth watching, so pls help me. I have heard of Game of Love and The crown princess but that's all it's on on my PTW 

its game sanaeha 2018  (game of love / game affection) its based on popular genre hate love sweet  relation if  you like that genre then go for it

and if you want recommendation of thai dramas of this year then

jao sao jum yorm 2018

khun mae suam roy 2018

the crown princess 2018

bpoop  phaeh saniwaat 2018 ( I've not watched it but heart great drama)

bonus 

lying heart 2017

ra rerng fai 2017 fake kisses

except the crown princess all are based on slap kiss hate love relation don't be hesitate there is no rape

DrAmAlOvEr:

its game sanaeha 2018  (game of love / game affection) its based on popular genre hate love sweet  relation if  you like that genre then go for it

and if you want recommendation of thai dramas of this year then

jao sao jum yorm 2018

khun mae suam roy 2018

the crown princess 2018

bpoop  phaeh saniwaat 2018 ( I've not watched it but heart great drama)

bonus 

lying heart 2017

ra rerng fai 2017 fake kisses

except the crown princess all are based on slap kiss hate love relation don't be hesitate there is no rape 

Thank you a lot... So I missed a bunch of series. I've heard about The crown princess but I will give it a rry