So, I've been trying to search the drama I've watched a few years ago. I tried to put in some tags and keywords that might be associate with this drama to find the title, but regardless how hard I tried, I failed. 

Description: The drama was about a long lost daughter of an extremely wealthy family (or maybe of royal family). She was abandoned when she was still a newborn baby. Then, when she grew up, she also competes in beauty pageants. This was when she and her cousin (the daughter of her adopted family) get into a bad term since the cousin also is participating in the competition. I remember the male lead was also somewhat associated with the beauty pageant/ miss Thailand competition. 

&&& that was all I could recall from my past memories I had on this drama. I really really want to watch this drama. Please help me identify the title of this drama !!! 

Thank you !!!

Hello! I dug around a little bit, but the only show I could find  that related to a beauty pageant was Songkram Nang Ngarm. 

Sorry if that doesn't help! 

Eli:

Hello! I dug around a little bit, but the only show I could find  that related to a beauty pageant was Songkram Nang Ngarm. 

Sorry if that doesn't help! 

I am grateful even by your response. Yes, this isn't what I was looking for because I've once found this series too. The lakorn that I searched for was more of a story of a royal princess finding her way into the palace via beauty pageant and the help of the male lead. But anyway, thanks for your help fam !!