Hi guys,

Are there any recent Thai dramas from the last few months that are actually worth watching? 

The last one I watched was Maturot Lohgan (also Kao Waan Hai Nu... but this was really not that heavy on romance) and that was fun to watch.

Thanks in advance!! ^_^

Funny thing was I was gonna recommend that you watch those two lakorns lolll I think you should check out Padiwarada! Such a lovely and high quality drama and the leads have great chemistry. Also although I wasn’t a huge fan of Kluen Cheewit, I know tons of people who loved it so you should check it out too. 

I've watched both of those and loved it. Thanks so much anyway <3

There are so many I’ve seen. 

I recently watched my secret bride(kao wan...) and loved it. A different lakorn with a cute FL who has Special powers and a handsome police officer ML. 

If you aren't opposed to on-air  My Husband in Law  is good.

I second My husband in law.  One of the best Thai dramas I have watched. Hope it continues the pace till the end.

sweetyrelax:

I second My husband in law.  One of the best Thai dramas I have watched. Hope it continues the pace till the end.

I third this drama - fantastic from beginning to end with lots of good acting/chemistry/romance.

So wayree, Mia Archeep and My forever sunshine were some of the better lakorns I watched this year

If you already watch maturot lohgan try to watch another drama of mookda this 2020 witch is 

so wayree with kem i like so wayree its the best drama ive watch this 2020 <3

Thank you everyone for the recommendations!