What thai lakorn have you watched with gender-bender theme?
I've watched Taddao Bussaya! It's one of my favorite thai dramas.
Right now I'm watching the gender bender Dok Ruk Rim Tang, it's really sweet and I highly recommend it.

So what have you watched? Have anyone seen the thai version of Coffee Prince?
Lemme think! Khun Chai Tharathorn - This was one of my earliest lakorns. If you haven't heard, it is first one of the The Gentleman series Mae Ka Khanom Wan (Dessert girl). I like this one better as the female lead is not stupid and can fight. Taddao Bussaya and Dok Ruk Rim Tang: I started but somehow got bored and couldn't finish. May be that day/time was not suitable for such genre :)
I want to watch coffee prince thai. Not sure if that will entertain me like full house thai ..:confused::confused::confused:
I watched Dok Ruk Rim Tang, but skipped some parts, because it was quite long and dragged out. However, it was a nice watch. Very cute and funny. The girl made a lovely flower boy :P.
I saw Taddao Bussaya, Dok Ruk Rim Tang and Khun Chai Taraton but it wasn't really fun because the man knew all along that she was a girl.
There's also: 

Ngao Kammathep
Ruk Chun Nun Puer Tur (not listed at MDL)
Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mak
Sompong Nong Somchai

Tawan Yor Saeng - I've seen a couple comments (in Google searches) that this is a gender-bender, but none of the synopsis' I've found for it have mentioned that at all. If anyone knows for sure, please let me know!
Is there anydrama where girl pretends to be a boy to see if boy is a gay of not ????????