Hello everyone!!! Voting is now open for “The Best Shipped Couple of November 2019” with couples from popular Thai dramas!!! And our 2 favorites roommates are on the list!!!! Let's show our support to Mew and Gulf!!! Please, read the voting mechanics before selecting your couples.

https://www.thaiupdate.info/best-shipped-couple-nov-2019/

This list is a killer when u are shipping way too many ships!!! T.T 

I CANNOT VOTE I AM SOOO SORRY

Here is my logic: Why vote for older couples that have already won awards? Let's vote for the new couples! (Of course, that means Gulf and Mew!) :P

Ugly Duckling:

This list is a killer when u are shipping way too many ships!!! T.T 

I CANNOT VOTE I AM SOOO SORRY

Like @reefpicker said, vote for the couples who haven't won awards, and my personal opinion, I think that no other couple deserves this award as much as Mew and Gulf(I'm talking about BL only)

Yeah I shipped them so badly that i even voted them through my friends mobile and will continue to do that and you guys will be doing that too ???????? SUSU for MEWGULF ????

Sonam lhamo:

Yeah I shipped them so badly that i even voted them through my friends mobile and will continue to do that and you guys will be doing that too ???????? SUSU for MEWGULF ????

I get you, I totally get you!!!! But I don't have to use my friend's phone because she already voted for them!!!! She's also a fan!!!!

I am voting many times because I don't want Krist to win this at all lol

BTW What do they get if they win besides bragging rights? Is this a prestigious award?

reefpicker:

BTW What do they get if they win besides bragging rights? Is this a prestigious award?

LOL, you have a thing against Krist?!?!... I really don't know if it is a prestigious award or not, but it will help them to know that they hard work is getting pay off, and actually, I took this from the TharnType's Twitter so it seems to be important for them.

Just_Me_Now:

LOL, you have a thing against Krist?!?!... I really don't know if it is a prestigious award or not, but it will help them to know that they hard work is getting pay off, and actually, I took this from the TharnType's Twitter so it seems to be important for them.

For one, I am probably one of the very few people who doesn't think he is that cute. I would say that he is over rated in my opinion. And yes, I have a bit of a thing against him for betraying his BL roots :) At least Singto switches between the dark side (Straight lakorns) and the light side (BLs).  

But mostly it has to do with supporting the new couples.  I want Mew and Gulf as newcomers to win. (I know Mew is not new technically but Gulf is)

lets vote for Joong and nine, mew and gulf 

reefpicker:

Sotus is my favourite not just BL but my favourite serie of all time.

But still I'm with you xD  It's since sotus that I like Krist less and less...  he said many things I hated and I have also the feeling like he kind of regrets being in a bl.

Plus, in Sotus he was so natural but since then he just act as himself in every parts and he is not natural anymore