Psychosinner:

I'm bingeing UWMA XD 

UWMA is definitely not my couple of tea, I started watching it mainly because of Win and Team but they verily have any screentime and I'm not very fond of PhamDean and InKorn, I don't know if it is because of the characters but I haven't been able to like it, I stopped watching it in episode 4 because I was busy but I'm not desperate to start it where I left, I even found Dark Blue Kiss more interesting than UWMA, and also, there were some things that kept bothering me, like the music, the acting, some scenes and situations that looked unrealistic to me especially in InKorn's story considering that they were living in the 80's.

Psychosinner:

It airs day after let's pray someone blesses us with the subs 

LineTV always provides the English subs when the episodes airs, so watch it from the official links. Here on MDL, someone always posts the episodes for international fans(in the comment and discussion section),  please, watching it from the official links will increase the views and the possibilities of a 2nd season.

Nanu D:

The line Tv themself provides subs. Have you been watching it on Youtube???

Oh right that's great then :D

Just_Me_Now:

LineTV always provides the English subs when the episodes airs, so watch it from the official links. Here on MDL, someone always posts the episodes for international fans(in the comment and discussion section),  please, watching it from the official links will increase the views and the possibilities of a 2nd season.

Sure I 'll do that :) 

Just_Me_Now:

UWMA is definitely not my couple of tea, I started watching it mainly because of Win and Team but they verily have any screentime and I'm not very fond of PhamDean and InKorn, I don't know if it is because of the characters but I haven't been able to like it, I stopped watching it in episode 4 because I was busy but I'm not desperate to start it where I left, I even found Dark Blue Kiss more interesting than UWMA, and also, there were some things that kept bothering me, like the music, the acting, some scenes and situations that looked unrealistic to me especially in InKorn's story considering that they were living in the 80's.

Right I understand. I'm still on the fence about UWMA myself but I too just adore Win and Team

I think this week is going to be a tough one to start with. I’m preparing myself!

CLKD:

I think this week is going to be a tough one to start with. I’m preparing myself!

I think I'm preparing myself since 2 weeks ago, I have to watch Tharn crying again tomorrow and then get used to the idea that TharnType is over T-T...

@Just_Me_Now

yes I think I will most likely watch the whole thing again after the finale.  I’m going to pull together a list of my favourite moments from the series as well :-)

CLKD:

@Just_Me_Now

yes I think I will most likely watch the whole thing again after the finale.  I’m going to pull together a list of my favourite moments from the series as well :-)

I'll do the same, watch the whole series, and I'm starting today while I get ready for tomorrow's episode. A list of favorite moments... mine always starts with the kiss in the bar in episode 5, that scene is just perfect, the music, the acting, the scenery, lightning, for me is one of the best scenes I've seen in a BL and even in a drama, I can feel all the emotions and I get goosebumps everytime I watch it!!!!

Omg you guys lol I'm the sameeee ㅜㅜ I don't know how to get over these two. I'm already sad and just watching them cry was BRUTAL. I ve decided I'm going to bingewatch again tomorrow. Like the writing, the camera work, the casting everything is on point . And now I'm watching UWMA but can't get into it AT ALL like my brain is just hung up on Tharn Type. So I just started reading some fics lol

I'm waiting as well to hear about the box set, english versions of the books, the calendar and last but not least, the movie! I'm about to go into serious withdrawal once the show ends.

I joined Twitter just so I could make sure I saw the announcement about the box set lol.  I’m not addicted really I’m not......

I joined Twitter as well for for the same reason! You are definitely  a kindred spirit ;)

Haha that’s so funny I wonder how many of us have done that