I wanted to set up a topic for us all to stay in touch and perhaps recommend new shows to fill the void once TharnType has finished :-)

I would love to discuss the series too and keep up to date on things like episode 13 and he box set etc

All help welcome :-)

Already here, waiting lol!!!!

I think you should write about this discussion in the comment section because people sometimes don't pay attention to the discussion section...

Haha welcome. I’ve been on stand by for a week already!

Yes good idea. I’ll pop something up this weekend and then again once do 12 has aired :-)

Heyyyy LOL in love with these two and waiting also XD 

Not long to the final now!  And then the box set!!

You guys should watch Bangkok Love Stories Innocence it's got its issues but the BL storyline with Max and a new guy is so good. And tbh the show really grew on me. Have you seen Three will be free

Hehe can't wait LOL for ep 13 and box set

By the way thanks for creating the topic CLKD ❤

No problem :-) I’m looking forward to discussing the last episode with everyone!

It airs day after let's pray someone blesses us with the subs 

Btw who else was laughing their butt off when Type kicked Tharn in the nuts lol

Psychosinner:

It airs day after let's pray someone blesses us with the subs 

The line Tv themself provides subs. Have you been watching it on Youtube???

CLKD:

Not long to the final now!  And then the box set!!

But I don't want it to end either T-T!!!!!! Ahhhhhh mixed emotions again!!!!

Psychosinner:

You guys should watch Bangkok Love Stories Innocence it's got its issues but the BL storyline with Max and a new guy is so good. And tbh the show really grew on me. Have you seen Three will be free

I haven't watched Innocence yet, I need to add it to my Must Watch list lol, especially because it has Max, and the other guy is not new, he has actually worked on BL before, Gay Ok Bangkok 1 and 2, and he also worked on Friendzone. 3 Will Be Free didn't get my attention and I'm not a Tay's fan so, is it any good?!