Let's be honest. TharnType gave us tear-jerking scenes that want to make you ugly-cry.

Wanna hear thoughts about you?

Me: I cried the most at 2 scenes.

- Where TharnType and TumTar are also crying at EP9; and

-Tharn sang Hold me Tight at the bar at EP12 for Type

I got emotional when Type was telling Tharn about his past. Also, In epi 6 when he came back to Tharn and apologized...I don't why it made me emotional....maybe happy tears.

Then when Type saw Tharn with Tar....both times...the way he froze...no anger....just the hurt in his eyes....like he lost Tharn and became alone once again.

Also, every time I watch Tharn begging Type in ep 11.

Ufffff, this is by far the BL that has made cry the most!!!! When Type told Tharn about his past in episode 2, also when Type told Tharn that he was going to ask Puifai to be his girlfriend(I was so triggered in that scene), when Type came back and apologized to Tharn in episode 6(in this scene I cried so hard that I end up sobbing T-T, actually I cry every time I watch it, I don't know why but I get so emotional!!!), when Tharn and Type had their first fight because of Tar, the break up scene(it was so painful to watch), when Tharn arrived home and started crying in front of Thorn, and when Tharn began to blame himself about everything Lhong did(I shed some tears). After reading my own answer, I was so shocked of how many times I cried with TharnType!!! This is definitely the first time a BL has made me cry so much!!!

I didn't actually cry, but scenes that made me feel emotional / sad would be

When Type tells Tharn about his past

When he says he wants to ask the girl to be his girlfriend especially Tharn's reaction and how he tries to brush it off and look to be  ok with it. 

When he comes back and apologizes and admits he was thinking about Tharn while being with the girl

The scene with his friend ( can't remember the name) on the beach - when he's at his parents resort and they attend some party, then his friend confesses he's gay after the foreigner incident. That scene is pretty sad especially that they don't give it any closure afterwards.

Also when Lhong is home and asks why was he born if no one loves him ( I don't like the sister's reaction there totally not sympathetic and out of character, but he played it well) 

There's more moments here and there but these are the main ones I can think of.

12 ep. Then Tharn crying after Type tell him that he love him. It was too much for me

Mine is when Type told Tharn he'd ask Puifai  to be his girlfriend. Tharn's reaction was really heartbreaking and the music they used for the scene was really good. 

I think the one really get to me is actually from ep 12 when Type talks with Techno in the middle of night and says that he is doing all that for Tharn. I can just feel how much he loves Tharn, this scene get me every time. Also when Thorn talks with Type and tell him how Tharn was as a child and how he suffer because Type broke up with him.

I cry easily! Not in real life, but when I watch things like this series. So I think all of the scenes mentioned above made me shed tears.  Thank you to everyone for referring to them in their messages - I remember all of these scenes, - and of course I am shedding more tears. I have to say poor Lhong's suffering really gripped me. He's a villain, a wrong-doer, cruel and manipulative and a big-time liar, and his pain doesn't excuse anything this character does. Plenty of people go through the same loneliness and grief in life and are the best friends in the world to people who need them. But .... Lhong's pain is nonetheless pain, just like anyone else's pain. And it touched my heart. 

I realised that it was a particular piece of music that made/makes me cry the most. I didn't know at the time that it's the song "Hold Me Tight", sung by Off Chainon (and by Mew in the last episode).  So I've started a discussion here about TharnType music, songs etc.  Wherever I am, if I think of the tune of "Hold Me Tight", it brings tears to my eyes. Good grief! But there you are, it's true.

Lhong is a negative character and nothing can justify his actions, but Kaownah's acting moved me a lot. I cried rivers when I watched the scene in episode 12 where Lhong was begging Tharn to give him a chance, to love him back and be with him. I don't know why, but the line "I can't take music away from you" and his voice calling Tharn's name as he was leaving hit me so hard I had to stop and run to the bathroom because I was crying too hard. I wasn't sympathising with him, but his pain reached my heart. 

Exactly. that bit really got to me too. I think it was interesting that the writers had Lhong focus on music at that moment. It made the scene original and very moving. It was as though music was the only thing left for Lhong which made life meaningful. Kaownah really pulled out all the stops. And I love watching him sing. I hope someone writes a story which takes Lhong's story forward in some interesting, inspiring way, and links it to music.   

jarabaa:

Exactly. that bit really got to me too. I think it was interesting that the writers had Lhong focus on music at that moment. It made the scene original and very moving. It was as though music was the only thing left for Lhong which made life meaningful. Kaownah really pulled out all the stops. And I love watching him sing. I hope someone writes a story which takes Lhong's story forward in some interesting, inspiring way, and links it to music.   

I will like to know what happened to Lhong too... I think we'll have to wait for Mame to know what happened to him... on a side note, I really wanted to watch Kaownah's That's my Umbrella T-T...

Tharn begging Type to stay every time I watch it