can't find any news on whether the main leads will be the same actor & actress... it's usually quite rare for the same main actor/actress to play the same characters for more than just season 1 of a drama...

There's no update yet. Guess we have to wait for a while which could last months.

I really hope Cheng’s brother comes back. I was saddened by how they wrote him in season 2. They never let him redeem himself. 

Paradoxchild01:

I really hope Cheng’s brother comes back. I was saddened by how they wrote him in season 2. They never let him redeem himself. 

I hope Season 3 is all about Mo YiHuai... or at least that he gets a happy ending. Though Wang Rui Chang is working on something else, so I don't know.

i heard that Leo wu is suppose to cast in the Three Lives Three worlds sequals. There must be another sequal. 

Wasn't there a rumour about one of the heavenly princes from TLTW getting his own story? 

Maybe having a look at the novels written so far solves the riddle? Hm...

Found it, it's called "Lotus Step":

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E4%B8%89%E7%94%9F%E4%B8%89%E4%B8%96%E6%AD%A5%E7%94%9F%E8%8E%B2

"Sansheng Sanshi Bushenglian " is the third part of Tang Qi Gongzi's " Sansheng Sanshi " series of novels, telling the story of the romantic master Lian Song and Cheng Yu Yuanjun.

On Chinese website it's saying same Actor and Actress.