Just watched the first episode on Drama Fever under the title Moonshine & Valentine.  Very interesting.  Plan to continue watching!!

I liked the teen versions of the couple and the adult male actors........ The first episode jumped around a  lot and I wish they would have had at least half of the episode on the teen couple

Saw the trailer... and it seemed interesting, though I am wary to strt because of victoria song. 

i watched first 4 eps last week.   its quite interesting.   supernatural element.   am interested to see where it goes. 

After watching the first episode, I'm more interested in the past story than the current world one.

I do also think that it'll be a mess with the amount of side characters. I'm only interested in the main leads' story. (Especially not interested in the FL's boyfriend and best friend. :P) 

Regardless, I'm approaching it with caution because I don't want to waste my time on something I won't enjoy completely.

Same here!!! I just hope this won't go downhill because I'm really liking everything so far. Also, can we talk about the child actors in this drama??? I was pretty impressed by their acting, especially the young girl. :)

@angel..... I agree she is really good and  the teen male reminded me a little of teen Lee Joon Ki....i  like how happy the teen actors are... I have only watched the first 3 episodes 

Finished 4 episodes and waiting for more to be released.  Side characters just okay and their plot so far is kinda blah!  Watching for the OTP

I also liked the main couple's past story the most from the show. The moments they shared were very cute. I wonder if the show will keep my interest for 25 episodes. 

I love the start out point from young to adult, my favorite part was the car chasing part lol

Stevie70:

@angel..... I agree she is really good and  the teen male reminded me a little of teen Lee Joon Ki....i  like how happy the teen actors are... I have only watched the first 3 episodes 

I know!!! I'm stoked to see how the writers are gonna flesh out their story. I'm also curious about their past reincarnations and relationships. The whole drama is very mysterious overall and I like that!

I am all caught up to 12 episodes. started watching yesterday a d bunged through the night. I like it so far. It's refreshing. The male lead is very respectful, despite his predicament. I like the way the wrap up each episode with a learning.

I’m enjoying this as well - however, I wish the female lead was a bit less childish. I think it’s meant to be sweetness and innocence but she really just comes off as a bit simpleminded. Can’t wait to see some of the past lifetimes!

lauggh:

I am all caught up to 12 episodes. started watching yesterday a d bunged through the night. I like it so far. It's refreshing. The male lead is very respectful, despite his predicament. I like the way the wrap up each episode with a learning.

12 episodes?? Where were you able to find ep. 9-12? DF and viki will have only up to 8 this week.

if you can watch it raw, look for it on Dailymotion or Maple Stage