mahsien:
Thank you so much for explaining! I just got home and will try it out to see if it works out. I'm thinking of downloading utorrent software so I can download the episodes in your torrent folder since you said only the torrents come with the subtitles. If I go for the other method I feel like it'll take so long to download every ep and in addition I have to download the respective subtitle for it... I feel like it's doable if the drama has about 20 eps but this one has over 50 eps... So maybe that would be more efficient if I go for the torrent method? all I need is to Utorrent and then downloading from your torrent folder I would be able to watch with the subs right?

Edit: I just tried doing what you explained with downloading the ep and adding the subtitle in the same folder. It works perfectly! I can finally watch the episode with subtitle, thank you so much for taking the time to explain!! If the torrent method doesn't seem convenient then I have no choice I guess I'll stick to this method, the only downside is that it takes a lot of space haha ?

No problem, I'm glad the issue was a simple fix. :) The reason why I offer the torrent method is because it can be a lot faster and easier to manage if you're familiar with how to torrent. Once I complete the drama, I'll offer all the episodes in a complete torrent package, for now it's just easier to do them individually.  Unfortunately, either way though, all 55 episodes will be a lot of space on a computer. Believe me, I've done everything I could to keep the best quality in the smallest file size possible. Perhapes in the future I might get a full Dropbox account and host all the episodes myself.

BTW, I would recommend qBittorrent over Utorrent because recently  I heard Utorrent had compromised software, but it's up to you.  

I hope you're able to enjoy the drama now. I apologize for the inconvenience of it being incomplete, but if you're hungry to finish, I'd say just watch the rest of it wherever you can find it on the internet. The drama is still good enough to enjoy despite some of the cut-corners approach to editing.

APrincessofMars 

No problem, I'm glad the issue was a simple fix. :) The reason why I offer the torrent method is because it can be a lot faster and easier to manage if you're familiar with how to torrent. Once I complete the drama, I'll offer all the episodes in a complete torrent package, for now it's just easier to do them individually.  Unfortunately, either way though, all 55 episodes will be a lot of space on a computer. Believe me, I've done everything I could to keep the best quality in the smallest file size possible. Perhapes in the future I might get a full Dropbox account and host all the episodes myself.

BTW, I would recommend qBittorrent over Utorrent because recently  I heard Utorrent had compromised software, but it's up to you.  

I hope you're able to enjoy the drama now. I apologize for the inconvenience of it being incomplete, but if you're hungry to finish, I'd say just watch the rest of it wherever you can find it on the internet. The drama is still good enough to enjoy despite some of the cut-corners approach to editing.

Thank you for the suggestion! I will try it out and see which one works out best for me :) And no need to apologize, I'm rly grateful at the fact that you've taken on such a big project by yourself and ofc it'll take time so no pressure! I'm willing to wait haha you've already done us a tremendous favor in fixing all the scenes/cuts and even adding subtitles! So it's def not easy since we also have a busy life as well... I wish you all the best with this ongoing project and thank you once again! I'm glad I found this thread for this drama before going ahead and watching it on Youtube and other websites that have horrible cuts/edits. Using your links will make my watching experience way better and less frustrating! haha

mahsien:
Thank you for the suggestion! I will try it out and see which one works out best for me :) And no need to apologize, I'm rly grateful at the fact that you've taken on such a big project by yourself and ofc it'll take time so no pressure! I'm willing to wait haha you've already done us a tremendous favor in fixing all the scenes/cuts and even adding subtitles! So it's def not easy since we also have a busy life as well... I wish you all the best with this ongoing project and thank you once again! I'm glad I found this thread for this drama before going ahead and watching it on Youtube and other websites that have horrible cuts/edits. Using your links will make my watching experience way better and less frustrating! haha

Happy viewing! :)

APrincessofMars:

Happy viewing! :)

Thank you! ❤