I've posted about this in the comments, my review and on a few other sites. I've personally taken the time to re-edit the last six episodes (50-55 (or 56 depending)) so all the events now play in the original intended order. I used costume continuity and the dialogue to decipher the timeline. It's my best guess, but you might be surprised by the results. The re-edits were made with the YouTube cuts of the drama with English subs hard-coded back in.

Here's a link to the forum post on Soompi where I posted links to the videos and talk about the edits in more detail. --> Soompi Forum Post

In my Dropbox I've included a file labeled "Download Edited Episodes" where you can find links to these edits. Plus, the alternative option to torrent these edits from me, if you'd prefer. 

http ://bit.ly/35jOUvL - Just remove the space. 

This drama was just too good to not help it out a little.

Melina Carmona Rubio:

thanks ♥

You're very welcome.  :)

I love this story so much and thought the drama had some potential if it could be edited.  Thanks so much for doing this and sharing.  Unfortunately the Openload links are dead.  Steamango links still work but something is wrong with Ep 52, could you please make that one available again? Thanks again!

wow,  i definitely want to watch what you've put together.   i watched it when it aired but alas,  the ending was...um....odd.    

thx!

Hiya! 

First off, I really appreciate the time you've spent in creating these fanedits. Thank you so much! Unfortunately just like flours has also commented on - episode 52 links are dead. Could you pretty please reupload? 

Thank you once again. Theses edits are really done well and make so much more sense than the choppy edits the drama had because ugh that was beyond confusing. 

Anonymia:

Hiya! 

First off, I really appreciate the time you've spent in creating these fanedits. Thank you so much! Unfortunately just like flours has also commented on - episode 52 links are dead. Could you pretty please reupload? 

Thank you once again. Theses edits are really done well and make so much more sense than the choppy edits the drama had because ugh that was beyond confusing. 

flours:

I love this story so much and thought the drama had some potential if it could be edited.  Thanks so much for doing this and sharing.  Unfortunately the Openload links are dead.  Steamango links still work but something is wrong with Ep 52, could you please make that one available again? Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the feedback and for bringing this to my attention. I wasn't aware something happened to episode 52 on Steamango. And I just found out about Openload shutting down. :( I will try and find another site to upload the vdeos to in case something happens to Steamango as well. In the meantime, I fixed the link. Revisit the soompi forum post and you'll find it.

And to flours, specifically;
Ever since watching and falling in love with this beautiful drama, I've wished for some definitive version that fixed all the little things. I too thought with just a little editing, it's biggest flaw would no longer exist.

That is why, I'm actually working on editing the entire drama, as we speak. I'm combing over every scene, second by second and comparing it to each version on the internet; to put together a brand new TLC (Tender Loving Care) edition. It's meant to fix all the little editing flaws and mistakes found throughout the drama, with the last five episodes I edited, included; but redone with the Blu-ray rip.

This TLC fan edit will closely resemble the Viki version, with scenes no longer playing before the intro. Only now, they scene inserts will look more seamless. I'm fixing other flukes like forgotten night filters, abrupt music queues and jarring scene changes when necessary. I will absolutely be sure to include the missing scenes that were taken out of some versions. Along all of this I am creating brand new subtitle file to match the new timing. It will be a  .srt file so misspellings can be corrected and edits can be made. Also, I'm working with the Blu-ray Rip so hopefully it will also be the best looking version out there at 2560 x 1094. I'm creating a log too of every change I make and every difference found in each version for every episode, so the viewer can have that information, if they wish.

I really do love this drama too much <3, that is why I'm making this effort. It will take some time to finish though. I'm only up to Episode 9 after two months work. But I have the incentive to finish.

JoanneSmith:

wow,  i definitely want to watch what you've put together.   i watched it when it aired but alas,  the ending was...um....odd.    

thx!

I hope it changes your opinion about the ending. :)  It really was very solid before the chops.

Thanks for the quick response. Downloading as I type my thanks. I'd be very keen  on having access to your TLC fanedits too once you make them available. The Legends became one of my favourite dramas so the fact there will be an edited version is just beyond amazing. Thanks again for all your hard work. 

Anonymia:

Thanks for the quick response. Downloading as I type my thanks. I'd be very keen  on having access to your TLC fanedits too once you make them available. The Legends became one of my favourite dramas so the fact there will be an edited version is just beyond amazing. Thanks again for all your hard work. 

It's my pleasure. :) Fans of The Legends deserve it. Thank you for the interest and patience.

Wow I admire your dedication to making a better version of this drama available to fans. Looking forward to rewatching the drama when you finish. I've shared your edits with a discord group and convinced some friends to give The Legends a try.  We're just finishing up Arsenal Military Academy this week and we can't get enough of Xu Kai and Bai Lu.

flours:

Wow I admire your dedication to making a better version of this drama available to fans. Looking forward to rewatching the drama when you finish. I've shared your edits with a discord group and convinced some friends to give The Legends a try.  We're just finishing up Arsenal Military Academy this week and we can't get enough of Xu Kai and Bai Lu.

Wow, so happy to hear that; makes my heart smile.

I just finished AMA this week too. 10/10  and an instant favorite. I feel spolied that I got two amazing dramas this year staring these two.

Hi! I was wondering if you post it somewhere else?? cause i can't seem to play it in streamango for some reason

Update: I manage to download 54 from your dropbox but i can't play ep 50 51 and 55

sorry for being so annoying skskjsks 

moondawnlab:

Update: I manage to download 54 from your dropbox but i can't play ep 50 51 and 55

sorry for being so annoying skskjsks 

No problem. It's my fault. I said I was going to find some other sites to upload them to, but I've been so preoccupied with video editing that hadn't gotten around to it yet.

I've uploaded all the episodes to a few more sites; VeryStream and UptoStream. Also, Openload is back up again so I re-uploaded them there. 

Here you go.  Soompi Post

OMG thank you so much ;w;