sulkytofu:
I think it's because it makes it hard for me to get invested in the romance if I'm watching them with other leads simultaneously

I feel this! Plus it's easy to mix up the stories and get into the stories when the same actor/actress is everywhere haha. I think I'll check out the pianist one sometime though! I listened to the song Alen sang and whoowee it's good XD 

kdramaddict1:
ren - is mangarock avail in US? I am searching for it in playstore and I don't see it. Also, is the manga in english ?

I read it online in Eng here! This one had least ads and easy to scroll through the pages.

sulkytofu:
The confession scene in Episode 18 was so beautifully filmed and emotional, and the way that Li Qian consistently puts Mingyue's feelings and her health above his is so moving.

Yes!! I'm glad they wrapped up the whole misunderstanding thing quickly and didn't drag it on for too long. I got pretty far in the drama watching it raw and I think Yun Si came back though oof. I really hope things don't go downhill with his return. His biggest problem is definitely his unwillingness to communicate and him just always trying to force everything upon her. You can definitely see a difference between Li Qian's love for Ming Yue and Yun Si's love for her... LQ was willing to give her up and respect her decision as long as she was happy but YS was just pressuring her and adamant on taking her back.

I jumped into this link in search for answers, so I do not mind spoilers about what I am about to mention. I chose this drama because I found it on a "No Break Up" list so I can have the peace of mind of knowing that no matter what happens, the leads will continue through the obstacles.

However, only finished episode 1, and like many Chinese dramas they show some preview for the episodes to come in the ending. Again, I am trying to enjoy myself with a fluffy drama with no break up, but then I see this half naked guy approaching the FL and holding her chin, then a few seconds later in the same ending forcing himself into the FL, and I felt super uncomfortable with that.

Based on what I just described above in the second paragraph, is the the SML and is this part of the whole thing about the stressing and uncomfortable episodes from 12 to 17.

I know this is a long shot, since the last updates since to be from 2019, but worth a try. thanks in advance. 

kdramaddict1:

@eira - I included can/will include spoilers in the title so if people don't want to see spoilers they can keep it pushing. Ahh...I thought that would probably be the situation. She was not willing to marry him so he hypnotized her.

SML - definitely has no respect for their marriage. I mean dude got in the bathtub with LQ. like really??!! He knew she would try to sneak a peak which is why he did that. but sooo disrespectful. Though I thought that LQ deserved to be jealous for a change. lol

I am watching this now against my better judgment, and I knew from my research that the love triangle is extremely aggressive during those episodes, but it seems like they cross the line with things like this...