I've cut out all the Lan WangJi - Wei WuXian scenes for easier rewatch.

MDL won't let me post links for some reason.  See this post for the link: mydramalist.com/28723-the-untamed#comment-2621535

Moments of Wei Ying with Lan Zhan - Cut from The Untamed  - Courtesy from CQL

Comments: These are very very good videos. If you only want to watch WangXian, this is IT.

These are provided by CQL who has spent hours in producing them. These shortened versions help me to complete the whole drama in one day. So I can keep watching them whenever I feel the urge.

Thank you so much, CQL.

You truly are the best!!! I love all the fan compilations on YT but the entire, complete wangxian moments are ultimately the best!! Im watching these the most next to the super sweet audio drama scenes that were left out in the drama. Love you!!

Yay! I'm so glad the videos are being put to good use!  WangXian is too good to keep to myself =)

@Emily - Do you happen to have links to the specific audio drama scenes that weren't in the drama?  

https://kittykat2010.tumblr.com/mdzsaudio

I downloaded the audio drama eps here. Im on season 2 ep 7 right now. I recommend listening to all eps. there are much more Wang Xian scenes than in the live action. I think the audio drama is a copy of the novel.  As a  whole I think ep 4 of season 2 is for now my favourite. the whole ep is so yummy with drunk LZ and their first kiss. 

In every ep you find more romantic moments between the couple than in the drama. Only after listening the audio drama and reading the novel I realize how much the live action has toned down the level of of romance. Like in the audio drama you clearly hear how LZ was disapponted it was WYs final punishment day at the library. Or how WY was dragged to LZs jingshi When they arrived at Gusu Lan as mo xuan yu. or WYs shameless words as MoXuanYu to LZ. Its everywhere, in every ep but all left out in the live action. such  a  pity. 

Also check  out  all  the  extra audiodrama scenes/chapters. I see them  as fanfiction  kind of scenes. not written by the author but added by the audio drama production company. my fav are the 'putting  to bed  scenes'. A peek in their married life. how they bath eachother and take care and dote on eachother. I also listened to the incense burner chapters. those cant be found yet on Kittykats site but I found them on YT subbed in spanish. Im able to understand mandarin luckily. dont need subs but I prefer them. Its easier to follow for me.

Is it okay if we post our favorite WanXian thing of the day here?  Because I feel we could all use more WangXian in our lives.

I opened tumblr and saw this:  

WangXian Fanart

Some good stuff here. And it has my favorite scene in the book which couldn't make it into the drama. I am definitely talking about the thing with the tree and the blindfold during that hunt. 

This is a hilarious but satisfying piece of fanfic, set in the dramaverse after Lan WangJi becomes Chief Cultivator.  Spoiler alert:  happy ending!

thanks!! I love how we share fanart and fanfic material here!

@luyi. can you recommend other fanfic? there is so much and it was kind of deterring when I searched. If you have found any gems or your favourites please tell me

@Emma.... I'm still pretty new to AO3 and still reading my way through the HUGE amount of fanfic out there.  Some are really really good, but a lot are kind of out there.  I find that the # of kudos/bookmarks/comments can be helpful, usually if it's pretty high then the work is usually pretty good.  Also if I find something I like I will check out the other works of the same writer.  

Here are some of the ones I like so far.  Please check the rating/tags for yourself if you have a preference regarding smut because I don't remember which does or doesn't have it.   Also, please share any of your good finds!  I'm always up for a good read.

Set in Dramaverse:

With You, Wei Ying

Of Pining, Obliviousness and Failed Seclusions

Rumor Has It

Continuation

Wei Wuxian’s Kidnapping Back and Forth Farce

Miscellaneous:

Burning Bridges

two guys r in love thats literally it

Deconstruct

Modern Day (Alternate Universe) LWJ & WWX:

equilibrium

resonant frequencies

A Start on How

Night of Sixth Magnitude Stars

between the lines

the moon lives in the lining of your skin

If you ship Xiao Zhan/Wang Yi Bo:

me and you, it's a true feeling

never really over

Do you really want to set the night on fire?

@luyi. thank you soooo much!! Ive started to read fancics since yesterday.  I first tried wattpad. I found two very good ones. 'Years without you' is  truly excellent and so beatiful! Im reading 'arranged marriage' now. my 2nd favourite on wattpad. there is another one written by MiniOrchid. Only two parts released so far but its very promising. There a few more but I need to go back to look up the names. 

I also read the FFs written bjj Misscamm on wattpad. she is also on your list several times. her comtemporary Wangxian stories in university setting are wonderful too. Cant wait to read your other recommendations! 

when Im behind my laptop Im able to make a more comprehensive list like yours. Its dicficult to use my phone typing these messages

luyi:
With You, Wei Ying

Thank you for this valuable list. This is the best ever cure I have for my post-Untamed syndrome. So far I've only read one article, and am already loving it to my core. Really wish I could shout out to all to go read all the articles, especially this one that I've read. It really helps me with some kind of closure.

Thank you again.

@Emma.  Thanks for sharing!  I'm not really familiar with Wattpad, but I'll try go find those.  Do share if you find more good ones!

@ChineseDramaFan.  You're welcome!  Good reads should totally be shared.  I'm (still) in such withdrawal, it's ridiculous... it's never lasted this long before with any other drama.  Fanfic helps ease the cravings a little.

If you want to check out in depth analysis of novel and drama and some subtle things from novel in the drama. I’ve been enjoying these videos on U tube by 甜蜜剧团. Here is the link to the playlist for untamed. They usually are released in Chinese but the English subs follow a few days later. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx55d5d9qj92AkrzjCoFXFv72INRA72dk