CqlisMdzs:

@moonchild

You make me wanna rewatch all those scenes again! Love them all! ^^

I feel the same way about them. All those scenes were so outstanding and precious in their own way. <3

There are sooo many beautiful scenes that i love, but my most favourite one is definitely when Lan Zhan found Wei Ying the first time after he is reincarnated on Dafan Mountain. those longing stares while  Lan Zhan Held Wei Ying's hand tightly, fearing that WY would gone if LZ blink his eyes. I really could not move on from that scene. <3 <3

OMG, I had written all my favs some place just becuz, and now I have a place to let it all out!!!

Here goes: (Might be too long)

Wei Ying!!!! Lan Zhan shouting when he falls (Nightless City)

Wei Ying pestering Lan Zhan by trying to help all the time in the flashback 

In the present - Lan Zhan never once wavered in helping Wei Ying

Jiang Cheng - The flashback as kids - where he cries after chasing Wei Wuxian away - When they both hurt each other somewhat outside the Burial Mounds because it had to be done and bringing Yanli to meet in her wedding dress and telling her to ask Wei Wuxian for a name for her kid - And that last last scene - when he remembers how close Wei Wuxian had been to getting caught and how that's how he must have gotten himself caught instead... omggg

Yanli - with lotus root and ribs soup which seemed to be the family solution for all their family problems - How she picks out the seeds when they are eating with their parents - When she defends him against the Jin clan clown at the hunt - When she is about to die she says he ran too fast for her to get a good look at him ... omggg

Madam Yu - When she stops beating Wei Ying and starts beating up the Wen irritating lady instead - when she ties them up in the boat demanding Wei Wuxian to protect her son

Jiang Clan leader - when he ties them up and asks Wei Wuxian to take care of his brother and sister

Wen Ning - nearly everything the guy did seemed to be out of pure loyalty and sentimental and funny - so can't pin point just one

Wen Qing - She takes them in despite her protests to her bro - When she disagrees with Wei Wuxian about transferring his golden core - When she says sorry and thank you before leaving Wei Wuxian

Lan Zhan - Gets drunk for the first time - receives punishment with them - when they go to cold pond cave - ties headband around wei ying's arm - they return with forged rabbit memory of their friendship foundation

Lan Zhan - After his clan has to go into hiding and Cloud Recesses gets destroyed and they break his leg

Lan Zhan still trying to stand up for Wei Ying during Wen indoctrination when the Wen irritating idiot takes him prisoner - Wei Ying offering to carry him - Lan Zhan and Wei Ying working together to get everyone off the cave - Wei Ying storing medicine for Lan Zhan and offering it to him in the cave and Lan Zhan applying it back on him

Wei Ying saves Mianmian and she leaves the Jin clan when they speak ill of him

Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen - sooo saaaddd

Wei Ying passing out and Lan Zhan sings to him

Lan Zhan warning him over and over to be careful with his demonic tricks and Wei Ying having no choice but to use it and hence promising and asking for belief that he will be able to control it - That scene outside Qionqqi way - Lan Zhan grabs Yuan when they run to Burial Mounds and takes Yuan into his clan when the others gets captured 

The way Wei Ying says Lan Zhan gets me every time and the way Lan Zhan says Wei Ying gets me every time too - Honestly - Lan Zhan trying to protect him at Nightless City when he tries to take back control of the puppets with his flute and Lan Zhan catching him when he falls - Lan Zhan protecting all the time during the present - Lan Zhan carrying him back to the inn - Lan Zhan getting drunk again (the whole feeling was wow) and doing funny stuff and saying some sentiment stuff - Lan Zhan saying he had known who he was helping all along in front of everybody at Carp Tower surrounded by swords and arrows and taking Wei Ying and flying away - Lan Zhan half carrying him to Cloud Recesses - where they say to each other in their minds that it's because of Wei Ying's clear conscience - Lan Zhan puts down the sword and seals his power when Wei Ying's life is threatened by Meng Yao guy who associates himself with so many clans within the 50 episodes that it's hard to keep track whom he offended when - The few times Lan Zhan smiles - or jokes

Wei Ying's public statements - some angry, some gotcha, and some haha ones 

Lan Zhan - always there to help Wei Ying's statements with the right questions or answers as the situation demands - Lan Zhan at Carp Tower feast saying he didn't hear Wei Ying ever say anything as idiotic as the idiot people there claim - Lan Zhan putting a silence spell on the Lan clan idiot (technically he was dismissed from the clan as the clan doesn't have idiot people at all, but I am still calling him that - Wei Ying is right, who remembers these idiots long enough to offend them the way they claim) (This was the most satisfying use of the spell ever from Lan Zhan instead of shutting up Wei Ying all the time)

I'm also rereading the novel for the 2nd time now (chapter 51 atm) . after that i want to rehear the audio drama and then rewatch the drama again hahahha when will the cycle end???  >,<

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
And that last last scene - when he remembers how close Wei Wuxian had been to getting caught and how that's how he must have gotten himself caught instead... omggg

I second that! It showed so well that they always loved and cared for each other but circumstances forced them to part and go different ways. 

Another scene I thought about yesterday was when Fairy came storming in to the destroyed temple area and Jin Ling was first excited to find his companion alive but seeing Wei Wuxian tensing due to the dog nearby he took Fairy outside to not stress him out any further. That was so cute and considerate. xD

moonchild:

I second that! It showed so well that they always loved and cared for each other but circumstances forced them to part and go different ways. 

Another scene I thought about yesterday was when Fairy came storming in to the destroyed temple area and Jin Ling was first excited to find his companion alive but seeing Wei Wuxian tensing due to the dog nearby he took Fairy outside to not stress him out any further. That was so cute and considerate. xD

Oh yeah.. forgot abt the Fairy scenes... and Jin Ling and Lan Sizhui and all those boys too !

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Oh yeah.. forgot abt the Fairy scenes... and Jin Ling and Lan Sizhui and all those boys too !

I'm more the cat type but Fairy is such a cute fur ball. This fluffy tail alone... ♡.♡

I really enjoy the  juniors and the episodes where Wuxian sort of becomes their teacher/guide for assistance like in Yi City. xD 

It's impossible to name all the great scenes of this drama. Every time I think about it I have more popping up in my mind. 

@LuckyGirlGewnIce,  OMG !  I love your list of fav scenes.   Its pretty much sums up all the feels.   

I love the scenes when Yanli makes the lotus root soup and she brings it to the brothers and WY has BBQ'd fish on a stick.  Its so heart warming that scene.  And its such an appropriate soup, its warm, comforting and lotus has a very special meaning.  Something along the lines that lotus is like family, we are all connected and even when the stalks break there are silken threads that still connect.

So much so that I had asked my mom to go make the soup.  :)

@ConstanceAmei Wow, I had no idea about this kind of meaning behind the lotus soup, it makes so much more sense now.

@moonchild Yeah, you're right, it's impossible - I had to list everything and I still left out these things - the entire drama is full of fav scenes - seriously!

ConstanceAmei:
Something along the lines that lotus is like family, we are all connected and even when the stalks break there are silken threads that still connect.

To me it felt like Yanli made soup all the time but now I understand the meaning behind it and it does make so much sense when I look at the relationship of the siblings. Thank you! 

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
the entire drama is full of fav scenes

So true. xD

I'm on my third rewatch. Not sure if it's been said, but by far, one of my favorite scenes is in episode 12. They're asked to recite the "Glories of the Wen Clan". LWJ and JZX both say they don't know it, but WWX says he will recite it.
The way he smiles and stretches... He struts forwards.
Does he know it?
Then he goes ahead and recites Lan Sect's teachings!  
COMEDIC GOLD :D

Cloudini:

I'm on my third rewatch. Not sure if it's been said, but by far, one of my favorite scenes is in episode 12. They're asked to recite the "Glories of the Wen Clan". LWJ and JZX both say they don't know it, but WWX says he will recite it.
The way he smiles and stretches... He struts forwards.
Does he know it?
Then he goes ahead and recites Lan Sect's teachings!  
COMEDIC GOLD :D

I forgot about this scene. I laughed so hard. Wei Wuxian at his best! 

I'm not sure if I mentioned the scene where he scared Lan Zhan with the mask only to be scared himself by Huaisang. Love his scream! xD 

Episode 2,the reunion when LWJ held WWXs hand while he was playing the flute to calm down Wen Ning. Also episode 42, when JGY was telling people that WWX lied to even LWJ about his identity and LWJ intervened saying from the first day he knew it was WWX... Just loved that a lot, how he never wanted people to defame WWX again. Also I loved the part in ep 50 when A yuan reunited with WWX.

kit grouke:

Episode 2,the reunion when LWJ held WWXs hand while he was playing the flute to calm down Wen Ning. Also episode 42, when JGY was telling people that WWX lied to even LWJ about his identity and LWJ intervened saying from the first day he knew it was WWX... Just loved that a lot, how he never wanted people to defame WWX again. Also I loved the part in ep 50 when A yuan reunited with WWX.

I watch that scene from ep 42 everyday at least once .. it might very well be my most fav scene..

SuibianX:
And when he takes off the mask... that "shot" is precious... unreal...

Exactly my thought every time I see this scene. Watched some FMVs just now and it was included and I caught myself staring at him... <3