Someone in one of the comments below mentioned of maybe having a discussion set up so all us people who finished the drama can discuss which scene and episode that brought on the most feels.  Like everyone says episode 46 was the most beautiful sadness when LWJ catches WWX just before he hits the ground and silent tears slowly slide down his face as he realizes what WWX has given up. 

If this discussion is possible, i'd like to invite everyone to comment on their fav moments which maybe gives other viewers another chance to see if they missed something and have to go back and rewatch the episode ;)

I have a lot of favourite scenes. Probably in every episode. But to mention one. I'll mention the very end. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL....

How about when LWJ gives a flower to WWX :)  that was so cute, and WWX uses both hands to take it from LWJ as he offered it up.  Its like that awkward first flower given when u take a date to dinner.  And hey they were having dinner of lotus seeds.

I just kinda created this so that i would have an excuse to re watch the drama (multiple times), especially if someone mentioned something that i didnt catch when watching it.  

AlexBBB:

I have a lot of favourite scenes. Probably in every episode. But to mention one. I'll mention the very end. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL....

OMG right?!!!!! That 1 freaking word just finish the drama oh so perfectly!! That "wei ying" spoken so tenderly, gahhh!!! I was screaming like hell!! 

Quick question did  LWJ ever tell WWX the name of the song that he sang for him? I know it's called Wu Ji or Unrestrained but  did I miss it.  Oh and my favorite scene would be in the library nope wait  .. wait it's every time WWX made PUPPY DOG face to LWJ. 

The song name is WangXian, but I don't think he ever actually tells him that in the drama (I'm starting another rewatch, so I'll keep an eye out for sure :D), but I'm pretty sure he does in the book. 

Favorite scene from episode 1: This might sound corny, but I really loved HanGuang-Jun's entrance with the zither music as he floats elegantly up over the roof at the Mo residence. It made me laugh because it was a very "oh look! this is an important person! pay attention!" moment while at the same time I felt it totally encapsulates Lan Zhan's personality - graceful, stoic, serious, and powerful - in a single scene.

Did anyone notice the hand squeeze/ massage that WWX does in EP 36 where LZ's drunk and WWX asks him what he regrets :)  Such a touching moment.  

P.S.  I think everything about this drama is my fav scene or clip.  Totally ruined me.  

crystal:

Quick question did  LWJ ever tell WWX the name of the song that he sang for him? I know it's called Wu Ji or Unrestrained but  did I miss it.  Oh and my favorite scene would be in the library nope wait  .. wait it's every time WWX made PUPPY DOG face to LWJ. 

DogmaticPrincess:

The song name is WangXian, but I don't think he ever actually tells him that in the drama (I'm starting another rewatch, so I'll keep an eye out for sure :D), but I'm pretty sure he does in the book. 

Favorite scene from episode 1: This might sound corny, but I really loved HanGuang-Jun's entrance with the zither music as he floats elegantly up over the roof at the Mo residence. It made me laugh because it was a very "oh look! this is an important person! pay attention!" moment while at the same time I felt it totally encapsulates Lan Zhan's personality - graceful, stoic, serious, and powerful - in a single scene.

Yes, Lan Zhan told Wei Ying the title of the song the first time he hums it to him in the cave (the tortoise monster - episode 14). He (Lan Zhan) says it but Wei Ying is dozing off, so he doesn't hear it. But we can all see Lan Zhan mouths it and the movement of his lips says "Wang Xian".

I was re-watching the scene where LWJ meets WWX for the first time (in front of the gate).  And I swear I can totally see how LWJ's gaze keeps lingering on WWX juuuust a tad longer than necessary, almost as if he can't help himself.  Pretty sure he was interested in Wei Ying from the get go!  I love all these veerrry subtle things in this drama.

luyi:

I was re-watching the scene where LWJ meets WWX for the first time (in front of the gate).  And I swear I can totally see how LWJ's gaze keeps lingering on WWX juuuust a tad longer than necessary, almost as if he can't help himself.  Pretty sure he was interested in Wei Ying from the get go!  I love all these veerrry subtle things in this drama.

Totally agree with you. I've always thought Lan Zhan is interested in Wei Ying from the very beginning. He just uses anger or dismay to cover himself. I also feel that despite Lan Zhan wouldn't let the Jiang company enter the Cloud Recess in the beginning, he comes back to let them in because of Wei Ying. Perhaps he doesn't realize Wei Ying has gone to retrieve the invitation card. And that's why he's waiting for him to return and catches him (Wei Ying) red-handed with the liquor. Yes, I love those love-at-first-sight scenes. 

There’re too many good moments but I’m definitely staying away from episode 50. I know for sure if I were to watch that episode again I will be in depression mode for days. 

I think one of the first scene that really got me to cried was after WWX and LWJ defeated that tortoise monster. Even after he was hurt, WWX tries to hide it yet he was holding onto that sword so tightly like a child, and LWJ look so sad while healing WWX’s wound. I was surprised to see LWJ displaying so much pain when all the time before he seems to reject WWX’s existence. He even sang for WWX, which really touched my heart. Actually, pretty much the whole events in that cave was really good. 

There’re too many but whole episode 13 & 14 is the best
Everything in that cave
how he sing for WWX or jealouse over that girl , heal WWX wound, WWX try strip and ...

On favorite scenes and episodes, by someone much more eloquent than me:

Favorite Scene

Favorite Episodes

AlexBBB:
Good thinking!!! I didn't think about the waiting part:)

That's what I've always believed, that their admiration for each other started very much early. The waiting part is an important clue to Lan Zhan's feelings towards Wei Ying. Lan Zhan always sleeps by 9:00 pm promptly. But by the time Wei Ying returned with his liquor, it's way passed the curfew time (that's why he broke the ground rule), and yet Lan Zhan was still up, waiting there. Why was he up, if not for Wei Ying? But he could have had someone else catch Wei Ying instead of himself. Why didn't he? I've always felt that Lan Zhan was interested in Wei Ying from the very beginning, and so was Wei Ying for Lan Zhan. Look at how Wei Ying treated other boys as compared to how he treated Lan Zhan during their studies at the Cloud Recess. There's a huge difference. With Lan Zhan, he was tender. With other boys he was like, er, another boy, doing boys' stuff like roughing each other up. And then, when Wei Ying was back to the Lotus Cove, on his headboard for his bed, he has a carving of himself and Lan Zhan. The taller figure has to be Lan Zhan.