AlexBBB:
how different fans interpreted different moments, or saw things, I didn't

That's absolutely true. I missed so many little and subtle details myself, only catching them after reading fans' comments. That's why we've been re-watching this drama for multiple times, unable to move on to other dramas. It is also because of this that has created a furor of online discussions that propel these fine actors to the ultimate heights that they deserve.

I just realize at around episode 8, WWX asked LWJ to catch chickens with him and got denied. Sixteen years later, LWJ went and catch chickens for WWX when drunk. So, does that mean that for sixteen years LWJ still couldn’t get that out of the back of his mind. Dang, that must be a heck of a sixteen years.

I like the line best in ep 47?  They're in the temple and just were captured and it goes something like:

WWX:  LZ you dont owe me anything.

LZ:  I dont feel like I owe you

WWX:  then why did you save me

LZ:  It's what I should do.

and  WWX smiles.

Of course its what soul mates do.  its not because its a favor or they owe you anything.  It's because if you're soulmates you always protect the one you love.  

@AlexBBB,  you are right, they dont use the literal word 'save'

but because when they are just outside the temple and WWX tells LZ to 'go and leave to get reinforcements'  LZ shakes his head no.   so in the temple what WWX literally says is 

'just right now then why did you just do what u did'  (it implies, why didnt you leave me and go get help, why stay by my side) 

LZ's replies :  its because its what i should do.

i re-watched it to see if i could get a better translation :) . hope that makes more sense.

There are indeed sooo many fave scene from many episode. But, is there anyone else (or only me? hahaha) like the episode (26) where WWX  barged in Jin's sect banquet, drink the wine on LZ's behalf, asked JiZiXun to have a private chat. Those conversations... Ohh i really like the part where they were so helpless and so fearful toward WWX. I feel such satisfaction, WWX was like  "Slap" JinZiXun and JinGuangShan in the face for their conceit. And the part LZ defend WY in front of Jin Guang Yao "他说的, 不对吗?" (was it wrong what he said??)

Leave a deep impression :)

I am still trying to like this Untamed drama.  But I like the hot sexy Male Leads though. :)

I have a lot of favorite scenes . But my 2 favorite witll be when WWX and LWJ were in the cave ep 13 I believe. And my second favorite scene is when LWJ was drunk the second time. Also when he gave the chickens to WWX. That was really cute. 

(Listening to Wu Ji right now as I type LOL)

My favorite scene was in Ep 43 the snow scene  when Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have a silent conversation and Wei Ying says "蓝湛, 敬你, 人生得一知己, 足矣" or "Lan Zhan, toast to you, I am satisfied for having someone in my life that truly knows me" and then Wu Ji is playing in the background and I'm like ahhhsjgkdgkjhdkajhgk. That to me was the climax of their relationship. 

Anyone notice in 1st episode where WWX playing Wuji song  with a leaf, and in his head there was flashback a figure in white walking near and WWX whisper "LanZhan" carry a deep meaning?? On my 1st watch i didnt get the meaning. But after rewatching it... OMG it really deep. The first person he can think of after his rebirth is LZ  ^_______^

Yanzz:

Anyone notice in 1st episode where WWX playing Wuji song  with a leaf, and in his head there was flashback a figure in white walking near and WWX whisper "LanZhan" carry a deep meaning?? On my 1st watch i didnt get the meaning. But after rewatching it... OMG it really deep. The first person he can think of after his rebirth is LZ  ^_______^

I noticed this on the first watch and literally did the eyebrow waggle and said "must be his lover!" as a joke. Then LZ shows up majestically on the roof and WY gives him that look. Oy... there's a reason that I was hooked on episode one. The scene made me laugh the first time, but on my second watch it almost made me cry after knowing all the things that happened. 

All of the mentioned scenes would make it on my list if I had one but I didn't even start to note them all down. xD 

To add some others: 

• the scene when LZ met WWX in Yiling with A Yuan and was told it's WWX's child (his expression was priceless) 
  • later when it's revealed that LZ came to Burial Mound to search for WWX and found the sick A Yuan there, taking the child with him and raising it as he knows how important he is to WWX and then their reunion (moved me to tears) 
  • the scene when Wen Ning shields LZ and WWX from JC's attack in Lotus Pier when they were about to leave and spills the whole truth about how JC's Golden Core was "restored" as he can't keep seeing WWX silently suffering and keeping his promise of not telling anyone and of course LZ who cries for WWX and his sacrifice, later asking if it hurt and feeling sorry for WWX and what he went through to save his brother
  • every scene where LZ protects WWX and stands on his side not caring about loosing his reputation 
  • every scene where WWX plays his flute 
  • each scene with WWX and Fairy cause this dog is so damn fluffy and cute and WWX being scared out of his wits is the most precious thing on earth (^ω^)
  • when Wen Ning appeared in grass camouflage and WWX treated him like a mother her child 
  • Wen Ning hanging from the roof upside down and falling + WWX face 
  • all the rabbit cuddling scenes 
  • the whole chicken stealing scene and LZ's invention of ancient graffiti carving in the post "LZ was here" + "WWX was here too" addition (I swear I cracked up so badly) lmao 
  • when Wen Qing stabbed WWX and paralyzed him so he couldn't stop them from sacrificing themselves for him and WWX desperately trying to stop them and this one tear rolling down  when they left him behind (my poor heart was wrecked)  

and many more.... ^.^