Miyo:
Guardian <3 Whenever someone mentions Guardian I'm unable to remain quiet, so I'm going to share my personal experience with you, I hope you won't mind.

I don't mind at all but I'll send you a direct message to prevent this thread from going off-topic. ^^

Yin-Taiyo:

I don't mind at all but I'll send you a direct message to prevent this thread from going off-topic. ^^

Just start a new post so we can all engage lol

lmaoo I feel like I read this post before (comment section?) the last time I felt a slump was after finishing The Last Empress..

I'm at episode 19 and please tell me I'm not the only one who empty her tissue box. I'm getting emotional since watching episode 14... T.T

Yin-Taiyo:

I'm at episode 19 and please tell me I'm not the only one who empty her tissue box. I'm getting emotional since watching episode 14... T.T

Hahaha, you're not alone definitely! We've all been there and done that. Until today, I still cry a river re-watching those episodes. This drama is just that magical - capturing our hearts and souls. Welcome to our world!

ChineseDramaFan:

Hahaha, you're not alone definitely! We've all been there and done that. Until today, I still cry a river re-watching those episodes. This drama is just that magical - capturing our hearts and souls. Welcome to our world!

Good to know. ^^ I even shocked my mom who saw me sitting on the couch with tears streaming down my face. xD 

I really like this drama though. Please excuse me, I'm on for the next episode. I'll be back and keep you updated. ;) 

it took me a few days but I've watched 21 eps now I still don't feel that attached to the drama? I think there were too many filler eps/draggy scenes like I was bored at eps 17-18

I'm just continuing because I want to see the bromance! 

What is the Drama Estelle talking about?

Jade Maya:

What is the Drama Estelle talking about?

It's The Untamed. ^^

I finished the drama 2 days ago but I didn't have any of the symptoms listed in the opening post LOL the only thing I'm obsessed with right now is some low budget daily makjang dramas

I tried watching the anime (almost done season 1) but I couldn't get into it.. I loved the drama's OP/ED themes though that is one of the most memorable things about this drama 

Sunset:

I finished the drama 2 days ago but I didn't have any of the symptoms listed in the opening post LOL the only thing I'm obsessed with right now is some low budget daily makjang dramas

I tried watching the anime (almost done season 1) but I couldn't get into it.. I loved the drama's OP/ED themes though that is one of the most memorable things about this drama 

I'm glad you gave it a chance and finished it at least. :) I'm usually getting pissed by people rating and judging this drama (or any drama really) without finishing it, or without even watching it! 

I acknowledge that The Untamed can't be anyone's cup of tea - but for those of us that is, we're getting addicted with its beauty, with the way this story, its characters, and their relationships dynamic resonates to our heart! 

Happy drama watching, you may be one of the lucky ones that managed to escape its clutches!! :D

Estelll:
you may be one of the lucky ones that managed to escape its clutches

not me :-( I don't want to finish it but now that finals are over I have time to...

Any recommendations for something similar? I've already been wrecked by Guardian.

ShotaSidePart:

not me :-( I don't want to finish it but now that finals are over I have time to...

Any recommendations for something similar? I've already been wrecked by Guardian.

Maybe this helps a bit. I asked the same question in one of my feeds and got some recommendations. Here's the link: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Yin-Taiyo/feeds/qADrAfp

moonchild:

Maybe this helps a bit. I asked the same question in one of my feeds and got some recommendations. Here's the link: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Yin-Taiyo/feeds/qADrAfp

Thanks. I just finished it and I need something else to get into quick!