I see that there are some newcomers going into this drama because of its high rating on MDL. I just want to make some stuff clear. This drama is a web drama. It’s actually quite low on budget and the production value isn’t grand like some other dramas. The fact that it ended up receiving so much love from the audience is face-clapping to some people. If you can ignore the flaws and just view the story as a whole, you will see that this story has a lot to offer. I also want to point out that there is no drama that’s perfect from everyone, and The Untamed is no expectation. Its rating is high because majority of the people who seen it tend to love it, but that also go to say that it won’t fit everyone preference. It’s definitely not your typical fluff drama with love triangle and evil female villain if that is want you crave for.  

ViolentAjumma:

I see that there are some newcomers going into this drama because of its high rating on MDL. I just want to make some stuff clear. This drama is a web drama. It’s actually quite low on budget and the production value isn’t grand like some other dramas. The fact that it ended up receiving so much love from the audience is face-clapping to some people. If you can ignore the flaws and just view the story as a whole, you will see that this story has a lot to offer. I also want to point out that there is no drama that’s perfect from everyone, and The Untamed is no expectation. Its rating is high because majority of the people who seen it tend to love it, but that also go to say that it won’t fit everyone preference. It’s definitely not your typical fluff drama with love triangle and evil female villain if that is want you crave for.   

yah,, no drama is perfect is every manner. .

Sunset:

The lowest rating I see in the reviews is a 7.5

I think it's good enough for a one time watch, but I wouldn't want to re-watch this entire drama again though

Lol true finding the negative comments was like trying to find a hidden gem of some sort, it's hard to  kind of find

Read it - didn't sound excinting. Added to watch list but no hurry. 

Legendary Zathura:

Lol true finding the negative comments was like trying to find a hidden gem of some sort, it's hard to  kind of find

I did see one user in the feeds say the drama was boring/overrated on someone's post a while ago but that was when I didn't watch the drama yet. I think I remember whose post it was since I left several comments on it 

idk about this. at 32 i am back at the beginning. Its not very interesting and i spent a lot of time going nowhere and everyone good died.  On hold for now.

Sunset:

I did see one user in the feeds say the drama was boring/overrated on someone's post a while ago but that was when I didn't watch the drama yet. I think I remember whose post it was since I left several comments on it 

yeah same  I just saw a recent comment where someone was kinda hating on the drama and hated it even more because their favorite dramas weren't rated as high as this lol

SuibianX:

Not everyone has the same opinion. Just that there are people, who prefer not to answer sometimes... Like me:)

okay , then lets change what i said, not 'Everyone', but 'Most of them'

SuibianX:

Not everyone has the same opinion. Just that there are people, who prefer not to answer sometimes... Like me:)

Same :) 

There are all types of drama, and fortunetly for all of us, not just the "high" budgets are on the top list. For that reason I love MDL so much. Most of the drama on top list are the ones that will impact you deeply.

I am right now at episode 21, its getting difficult to watch as I am feeling bad for Wuxian. Is the drama different from the anime version. I am missing the old Wuxian teasing Wanji. Will he return back?

flora789:

I am right now at episode 21, its getting difficult to watch as I am feeling bad for Wuxian. Is the drama different from the anime version. I am missing the old Wuxian teasing Wanji. Will he return back?

I have only seen season one of the anime and I can say that it is a bit different towards the end of season one anime, than it is in the drama.  I recommend you continue, not going to lie there's some emotional episodes coming up and we see a different WWX  for a bit but we do see our old teasing Wuxian later on.

Oh, boy, you'll  keep feeling bad for WWX up until episode 33. After his resurrection, you'll see glimpses of his "old" self. He'll still be a bit silly with his smart mouth and all, but overall, the tone of his character is more serious and solemn. After episode 33, the story's focus is on unraveling mysteries of the past and strengthening WWX and LWJ's relationship, imo. 

flora789:

you have a lot coming tbh. It's going to be even more difficult for WWX but his reckless teasing self will come back eventually (but he will be definitely scarred by what happened to him)

lupekenya:

I have only seen season one of the anime and I can say that it is a bit different towards the end of season one anime, than it is in the drama.  I recommend you continue, not going to lie there's some emotional episodes coming up and we see a different WWX  for a bit but we do see our old teasing Wuxian later on.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I can see why you said to continue watching.