Cloudini:

Oh, boy, you'll  keep feeling bad for WWX up until episode 33. After his resurrection, you'll see glimpses of his "old" self. He'll still be a bit silly with his smart mouth and all, but overall, the tone of his character is more serious and solemn. After episode 33, the story's focus is on unraveling mysteries of the past and strengthening WWX and LWJ's relationship, imo. 

Thanks for the reply.

Yea continue watching its great and if you want someone to fangirl about the drama let me know, it's been like 3 weeks since I watched it the first time and I still can't move on.  Also I do recommend that once you finish to rewatch it cause I missed a lot the first time around.

flora789:

Thanks for the quick reply.  I can see why you said to continue watching.

lupekenya:

Yea continue watching its great and if you want someone to fangirl about the drama let me know, it's been like 3 weeks since I watched it the first time and I still can't move on.  Also I do recommend that once you finish to rewatch it cause I missed a lot the first time around.

Thanks for the reply. Currently on ep46, feeling bad about WWX. 

Which drama should I watch after finishing Untamed. I won't be able to rewatch it again, its too emotional.

flora789:

Thanks for the reply. Currently on ep46, feeling bad about WWX. 

Which drama should I watch after finishing Untamed. I won't be able to rewatch it again, its too emotional.

I get emotional just thinking about it.  What type of dramas are you into? Do you like fluffy romcom or thriller/mystery or both?

lupekenya:

I get emotional just thinking about it.  What type of dramas are you into? Do you like fluffy romcom or thriller/mystery or both?

I like fluffy romance, thriller with romance.  Basically any genre with romance. I am thinking of watching When Camilla Blooms, what you suggest?  Untamed was good but the ending wasnt satisfying. The mystery about WWX golden core wasnt solved and who called his name in the end?

flora789:

I like fluffy romance, thriller with romance.  Basically any genre with romance. I am thinking of watching When Camilla Blooms, what you suggest?  Untamed was good but the ending wasnt satisfying. The mystery about WWX golden core wasnt solved and who called his name in the end?

I havent seen that one yet so if you do watch it, let me know how it is.  A cute one that I watched after the untamed was  Strong girl bong-soon. I really enjoyed the ML/FL they were super cute together and it also had a murder mystery story line in it which was really thrilling for me.  WWX golden core was taken out by WQ and put into JC becuz WWX knew that JC couldn't live without his golden core because he felt like he had no purpose in life and also couldn't get revenge for his families death.  And at the end the one who calls WWX is Lan Zhan basically meaning they get together at the end.  Also theres a video on youtube that explains the ending and also they say the ending was rearranged due to cencership.  This is the link: https://youtu.be/nL21UlSCJK4

lupekenya:

Thanks for the link. I dropped When Camilla Blooms, as I did not find it interesting especially after watching Untamed. 

flora789:

Thanks for the link. I dropped When Camilla Blooms, as I did not find it interesting especially after watching Untamed. 

I feel like all other shows feel bland after the untamed.  Hopefuly you like it.

*is wondering if OP continued watching this drama or not* 

flora789:

I didn't find that drama interesting even before I watched The Untamed. Slice of life dramas/anime puts me to sleep xD 

but I heard good comments about it so I put it on hold

lupekenya:

I feel like all other shows feel bland after the untamed.  Hopefuly you like it.

I got over TU the day after I finished it lol I think the only dramas that made me feel like that this year was when I watched makjangs like The Last Empress & Hua Jai Sila..

Sunset:

I didn't find that drama interesting even before I watched The Untamed. Slice of life dramas/anime puts me to sleep xD 

I got over TU the day after I finished it lol I think the only dramas that made me feel like that this year was when I watched makjangs like The Last Empress & Hua Jai Sila..

I agree with you. I have watched Hua Jai Sila and it was too good. I haven't watched The Last Empress. 

Sunset:

I will have to give those a try because I haven't seen them  I started "Put your head on my shoulder" last night and I'm half way through and I'm really enjoying it cause it's just light and fluffy.  I'm also watching the Untamed special episodes.

@SuibianX did you watch the video? I think she said what the total money they put into the drama was around 3 mins into the video if you don't want to watch the entire thing. Like I said I don't know how credited she is so if you are curious you can message her and ask yourself. The thing is she's actually is quite knowledgeable about the things she said because she have works with producing films before. And yeah just virtually, if I were to compare it with let's say Nirvana in Fire then there's like a clear different in quality.

@SuibianX well all I can say is, chill my fellow suibian. We are "suibian" for a reason :)