I think, it was "Lan  Zhan" in first episode bt Wei Wuxian and "Wei Ying" by Lan Wangji in last episode.

CqlisMdzs:

That's so beautiful to think about, thank you lots for mentioning it!

You are welcome :) Indeed, the story is all beautiful, but their relationship is most beautiful.. <3 eventhough i am no fond of BL  thing but their bromance are exceptionally multidimensional, powerful and beyond compare... TT. Even the OTP's other dramas won't  have this such huge impact. At least for me. TT_TT

Shi Loves Dramas:

By:JolinShi

I love the scene when Wei recently starts up the Yiling Patriarch to help the Wen clan and when he goes to the market with Yuan, he coincidentally meets Lan Wangji over there as well. I absolutely loved the interactiom between Wangji, Wuxian and Yuan when they were in the market, its was soo cute watching their interactions with the child. 

And another one of my favourite scenes is when Wangji and Wuxian get stuck in the cave with that monster together and they stick next to each ither during that time of hardship. Although I was reallyy annoyed that the Wen clan cit the ropes so that the survivors could not climb back, I was glad that they at least managed to find a way out. It was a sweet moment when Wangji and Wuxian got left behind because their interaction and their chemistry was just so so pleasent to watch <3 

I always go back to the scene when WWX was sneaking two bottles of Emperors Smile into Cloud Recesses, LWJ was waiting for him and they fought. It had beautiful cinematograph, choreography, OST of wangxian in the background and the way LWJ‘s hair flowed as he used bichen ❤️❤️❤️❤️ my friend and I both agree that scene represented love