I will say Se Hee, but the one who is more my style is Bok Nam.

In terms of who I think is end game I am going to say Se Hee.

Se Hee is definitely the end game. I liked Bok Nam in episode 6 but he came off too strongly in episode 7 by calling her easy and so on.

But I can't say I'm loving Se Hee at the moment after how he treated her. At least he has a cat so that's one point for him.

Songyi:

Se Hee is definitely the end game. I liked Bok Nam in episode 6 but he came off too strongly in episode 7 by calling her easy and so on.

But I can't say I'm loving Se Hee at the moment after how he treated her. At least he has a cat so that's one point for him.

I did like how forward he was with his intentions... but then near the end with the you know warning made me take a breath and take a step back. 

Yeah Se Hee  is being a little immature. That cat is gorgeous.

I favor Se Hee even with him drawing so many lines in the sand. In fact I appreciate how his character does not majorly contradict itself at the first feelings of affection. Bok Nam, on the other hand, made me wary almost right from the start. Perhaps I had already biased my perceptions in favor of the main leads but, once he implied that it was okay to have a boyfriend while married without even at least knowing about the contract, I couldn't stand him (He plays his part that well). 

Yeah the cat is adorable.

Ireally liked Bok Nam but after seeing episode 7 and the preview of episode 8, he looks really scary, hope he's not that bad..Because he's just too cute and handsome!!

Anyways we all know with who Ji Ho will end up...

In the end, Ji Ho will end up with Se He^^.... btw, at first, I like to see Boknam in real life after I see him in I can see your voice. 

Bok nam has been  creepy af from the start.  If someone kept calling my name and looking under things wouldn't you say "oh, I'm Bok nam. The owner of the shop is looking for me." but instead he purposely makes her believe he is not bok nam and the dog is still missing. THEN, he says he foudn the dog and leads her down the alley way to "find the dog". He gave be weird vibes from the beginning. 

Se Hee all the way . Love his character and whats a bonus is Lee Min Ki is playing him. Those eyes are just so bloody expressive and say all when hes paying such a passive emotionaless guy. Love

BakNam good looking but nah...and after epi 7 really not.

In general, I think there's more chemistry between Se Hee and Ji Ho 

Oh, it's clearly se hee as the end game. If he weren't, i don't think they would focus so much time on him and i don't think Lee Min Ki would return to the drama world if he were to be thrown to the side at the end. 

I think Bok Nam's true colours are starting to come out the deeper we get into the drama.... and they are not nice colours at all.

Se Hee all the way. Beside always rooting for the main leads, I prefer character growth and development. Seeing and anticipating the hurdles and progression of a stiff/barricaded character like Se Hee breaking down his barriers is more exciting. 

Se Hee for sure. I tend to like the male leads majority of the time anyways, but I also tend to like "tsundere" male leads or characters that arent able to see their own feelings. Its too cute seeing Se Hee subconsciously care for Ji Ho and not realize why & try to make sense of it or reason it out~ Bok Nam is def. cute but is the type that would be hella annoying in real life lol.

I'm rooting for Se Hee. (ep 9 spoiler) Even though the stalker case was solved Bok Nam gives off these weird vibes to me.

I don' like Bok Nam ever. Se Hee all the way.