"A moment but forever" -at IQIYI Investment Conference, 2024- 09- 25
https://youtu.be/0JpKHiH91Pk 

About (Liu Xue Yi character): cameo (in: The perfec match-drama)

NANA-CHAN HAS BEEN BUSY LATELY
14 hours ago Headband Android from Haochen

➡️➡️I read a novel a long time ago I can't remember the plot clearly, I remember that Meishan Jun has a crush on the female protagonist The male protagonist's mother is Li Chaoyang Yuan Zhong's entire role is to fight with her and freeze her up, and then fight with the male protagonist and his hand is cut off, and the female protagonist is held hostage and says two words

Qingli doesn't like to drink Yakult
----Yuan Zhong is so pitiful, Wushuang
NANA-CHAN HAS BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY:---- IT'S BECAUSE HIS HAND HAS BEEN CUT OFF HERE THAT HE TOOK TAE-HO'S HAND TO HIS BOOK

NANA-CHAN HAS BEEN BUSY LATELY AND REPLIED TO @Hammer wants to be bad : -------"Ah, my memory is getting worse and worse, and I forgot the novel I read last year and the year before last."

13 hours ago From Shaanxi

Did you learn the art of tea today?
-----In the first episode
NANA-CHAN HAS BEEN BUSY LATELY:---- BACK
13 hours ago From Guangdong

Lin Shen saw the deer 0707
-------It looks like it can be done in one day
NANA-CHAN HAS BEEN BUSY LATELY: ------WELL, TWO DAYS AT MOST
9 hours ago From Jilin

It is less than a small salted fish
------Is this male protagonist a war ghost clan?
NANA-CHAN HAS BEEN BUSY LATELY: ------RIGHT

The hammer wants to swing rotten:----- it's a drop
13 hours ago From Shandong

The hammer wants to swing rotten
------Kidnap the male protagonist and send it to the female protagonist
Nana-chan has been very busy recently and replied to @User Michelin : -----According to the original book, there are only fights with the male protagonist, the male protagonist's mother, and a separate scene with the female protagonist, and there is no drama with other people

User Michel Kessing:-----Is this the only scene?
The hammer wants to swing rotten
-----I remember that my hand was cut off by the male protagonist's mother
Nana-chan has been very busy lately: -----Ahhhh

Hammer wants to give up and reply to @NANA sauce is very busy recently: -----There is no late stage, Yuan Zhong is more miserable in this film, and he can't afford to offend the heroine

Derpy Qaq with three meows
----Isn't it the enemy who killed his mother?
13 hours ago From Guangdong

Jinhua Airanbao
-----The male protagonist is a person from the war ghost clan, and he is an enemy of the pot clan
13 hours ago From Hunan

Patients with milk tea withdrawal
----Meishan Jun is a real wronged species, three thousand crows killed, good couples, and Nian Wushuang, each of them has him
13 hours ago From Jiangxi

Who is not a passerby?
-----I feel that the content of the book and the drama are not connected, after all, the drama demon has changed hahaha
The hammer wants to be rotten: ----with the same screenwriter, Yuan Zhong's story line must be connected
11 hours ago From Shanghai

Gao Lao Zhuang owner _ Zhu Bajie
-----Hey, do you still remember Men'er Qing, the plot is like me fighting with a goblin!

Liu Xue Yi's two dramas (in the same month??, or close together??)
A moment but forever (November 12), and Kill me love me (December). The two dramas will meet in the broadcast.
https://i.mydramalist.com/l0rDdJ_3f.jpg
https://mydramalist.com/profile/eliteles1/feeds/K443EsA