Hey there,

I've heard somewhere that this drama maybe have more ep (12 => 17/18 ).

If someone heard that news too, is it real ?

I heard this on Twitter. I haven't seen any confirmation that it's true yet.

That's why I ask here. 

I hope.it's true because I love this drama :/

probably not a prolongation but just a fact that it was never officially announced how many episodes will the drama have so the 12 episodes stated here was just a guesstimate based on usual thai bl drama episode count. it happens sometimes :)

(i really hope there will be 17 eps, i love this drama, too!)

That what I'm thinking too.

I had to force myself to stop after ep 7 for not dying durring the wait of the 2 last episodes...

Ibreally hope they extend it because this drama deserves a lot as it is well shot and well performed..

before shooting the director posted the scripts, they were 12.

but when announced that the series would air they never confirmed it would be12. Now the director has started selling the screening of the last ep on March 1st. So yeah, it will have more than 12 eps

Thanks for this infos :)

Unless they are planning to add TeamWin's story, 18 episodes are possible:

Ep 11: 18 Jan

Ep 12: 25 Jan (If Thailand doesn't celebrate Chinese New Year)

Ep 13: 1 Feb

Ep 14: 8 Feb

Ep 15: 15 Feb

Ep 16: 22 Feb

Ep 17: 29 Feb (Yes, this year is a leap year)

Finale/Ep 18: 1 March

The more episodes the better for us fans, so that we can watch more of InKorn, DeanParm, SornSin and TeamWin

Is it the real plan ?

O.o :))))))

OMG ... I really hope it's true and that we will have more episodes.
I really don't see how they can put everything that we have left in the book with one episode... and for the story of DeanParm only.

I really feel like there is going to be something... More episodes, series or maybe a movie. At least for Win and Team.

If it's more episodes I can't say "no thanks" :) I really hope that's we can have more :)

PharmDean ♥♥

carlosb:

before shooting the director posted the scripts, they were 12.

but when announced that the series would air they never confirmed it would be12. Now the director has started selling the screening of the last ep on March 1st. So yeah, it will have more than 12 eps

EvanWeinstein:

Unless they are planning to add TeamWin's story, 18 episodes are possible:

Ep 11: 18 Jan

Ep 12: 25 Jan (If Thailand doesn't celebrate Chinese New Year)

Ep 13: 1 Feb

Ep 14: 8 Feb

Ep 15: 15 Feb

Ep 16: 22 Feb

Ep 17: 29 Feb (Yes, this year is a leap year)

Finale/Ep 18: 1 March

The more episodes the better for us fans, so that we can watch more of InKorn, DeanParm, SornSin and TeamWin

ohhhhhhhjwooowww...thats great more episodes to watch.....love ittt.....