I agree she isn't terrible, but still not that good. I am not sure why people give shit to others for not liking the acting of a particular actor/actress. Kdrama is a form of entertainment, people aren't obligated to sit through a series where something bugs them. It's ok to drop it. 

The writing of the female character isn't that good either, her character reduces to a plot device merely which is kind of a bummer. 

I'm not gonna give sh*t to toher for not liking someone's acting but yes I will defend an actress if she's just getting unfairly criticized, which people have been doing to suzy since day 1. until now, she gets bashed nonstop for reasons that don't even make sense. people continue to drag her acting when she clearly improved in her latest drama and latest movie. they're just hating on her bc they have their own personal bias against her. I mean, every single actor/actress, except for a few, started off with not so great acting so ofc for an idol actress, especially, we can't expect her to have superb acting. I think she's good enough, she's like 70 - 75% of a good actress. she needs to improve in many aspects, but she's getting there.

I personally loved go haeri's character. unlike other dramas, the female lead is three dimensional and independent. she has a kind heart, bright energy, and also has a smart and capable mind. she learns fast too. she's a bit clumsy here and there but that's why she goes through a major character development by the end of the drama, where she improves her skills. I love seeing my characters experiencing character development. it's realistic and human.

@bsz

My knowledge of Suzy is just based on kdramas, I am fairly new to kdrama so I don't have much prior knowledge of her (as far as the bias thing goes), I deduced that I simply didn't like her acting from her works, she might not be terrible, but not that good either.  I am not going to sit through a series where I don't find the acting of the main actress good. That's all. I personally have nothing against her. 

The way they elevated her character in the cliffhanger of last episode makes you feel satisfied and dissatisfied at the same time!

I liked Suzy's acting here. And I don't see a problem with how the character was written either. People comment on how she's(character) "neither she's neither strong nor weak just a tool to keep the plot". I disagree. A character doesn't have to be either of the extremes. Real humans aren't just one way. She has her weak moments and her strong moments; and her character growth is shown throughout which was portrayed by good acting skill as well. Her reactions, expressions, chemistry are great, even the actions scenes are fine.