Since Vagabond is delivering superb action scenes every week, I feel many of our fave action Kdrama lists will undergo a change shortly.

How about your fave action Kdramas ? Some of my faves are 

• The K2
  • Bridal Mask/Gaksital
  • City Hunter
  • Healer
  • Iljimae /The Phantom thief
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Six Flying Dragons
  • A man called God
  • Faith

Here's my list. I know there are 5 Lee Joon Gi's dramas in it, but I can't help it!!!

He's the king of action dramas!!!

Joseon Gunman

Iljimae

Two Weeks

Time Between Dog & Wolf

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Healer

Warrior Baek Dong Soo

Six Flying Dragons

Arthdal Chronicles

Gu Family Book

Kingdom

Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People

NinaBlue:

Here's my list. I know there are 5 Lee Joon Gi's dramas in it, but I can't help it!!!

He's the king of action dramas!!!

Joseon Gunman

Iljimae

Two Weeks

Time Between Dog & Wolf

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Healer

Warrior Baek Dong Soo

Six Flying Dragons

Arthdal Chronicles

Gu Family Book

Kingdom

Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People

Thanks for the reply! I am also a Lee Jun Ki fan (love Iljimae )  and have seen some of the shows you mentioned  (scarlet heart was a miss in my list as it had some great action but was more a sad love story as per me.) I think LJK should do more preproduced shows so that there are many more action scenes like this one.

The Rebel was one show I missed putting there .Yet to see some shows in the list and will try watching them.

Haven't yet watched Vagabond, but I have been reading great things on it, definitely looking forward to that drama. But my list are:

• Heartless City
  • Bridal mask
  • Iris
  • Healer
  • City Hunter
  • Mr. Sunshine 
  • Slave Hunters
  • Kingdom
  • Bad Guys
  • Six Flying ng Dragons
  • Iljimae
  • Warrior Baek Dongsoo
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Hero (2012)
  • Girl K (Drama special) 
  • Tong Memories (webdrama) 

Thanks. Looks like we have quite a few shows in  common and there are some new shows I havent watched on your list as well.

• Kingdom
  • Six Flying Dragons
  • Healer
  • Mr. Sunshine
  • Black
  • The K2
  • W
  • Doctor Stranger
  • Blood
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • Holy Land
 Hmmsy:
  • Kingdom
  • Six Flying Dragons
  • Healer
  • Mr. Sunshine
  • Black
  • The K2
  • W
  • Doctor Stranger
  • Blood
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • Holy Land

Thanks!Many shows here I like and for the  First time I have heard about Holy land..Is this the Kdrama or the Jdrama version?

My favs are (not in any order):

• Bad Guys
  • Bad Guys 2
  • Lookout a.k.a The Guardians
  • Descendants Of The Sun 
  • Healer
  • Hwarang
  • The K2 (Oh yes, action :) )
  • Two Weeks
  • Bridal Mask
  • Mr. Sunshine

My list is soo short! But I believe the number 1 will remain same for a long time.

• Vagabond now at the top of my list.
  • Two weeks
  • Taxi Driver(2021) - So satisfying
  • IRIS season 1
  • The K2-still watching but Jang Se Joon character disgusts me so much, its putting me off (I'm not saying the character should be changed - just hope he's not made to be some hero or great guy in the end because he is NOT); Also Im Yoon Ah's acting seems slightly awkward- still not bad hope it improves.
  • Iljimae
  • City Hunter half watched around 2 years back? but I lost my  progress so have to watch it from the beginning T-T.
  • Lawless Lawyer
  • Yong Pal (Great watch but not that much action is it? But it had the tag so...)

Plan to watch: Descendants of the sun, memories of the alhambra, Heartless City,  Healer, Time Between Dog and Wolf...etc.