Hi guys! 

Binge watched the first five episodes of Visible lie recently and I'm really liking it. The leads have nice chemistry together and I've come to enjoy the female lead. What was your opinion on it? 

Next to that I'm still doubting if I should continue watching it without subs or wait till the subs are uploaded. I know episode 6 was uploaded somewhere in December so it isn't that long ago but I have no idea if there is even a chance it will be translated... Does anyone have any news on this? 

Hope you will have a nice day!

I couldn't find any subbed  after ep 6 either and I was only watching the series....still can't find 10 Deadly Sins, Dr Qin Medical Examiner S2 or Story of Souls from Lost Books with subs either 

Stevie70:

I couldn't find any subbed  after ep 6 either and I was only watching the series....still can't find 10 Deadly Sins, Dr Qin Medical Examiner S2 or Story of Souls from Lost Books with subs either 

I have found both 10DS en DQMES2 on youtube but all without english sub... They're really interesting to me because it's really the type of genre I enjoy but they aren't making it easy for us 

I actually watched half of 10 Deadly Sins raw and figured out most of what was happening but prefer to have subs 

mishtique:

I have found both 10DS en DQMES2 on youtube but all without english sub... They're really interesting to me because it's really the type of genre I enjoy but they aren't making it easy for us 

Ten deadly sins is fully subbed. Thinking about redoing and finishing the ones for this one too. There are big chunks of info missing from them.

Alice:

Ten deadly sins is fully subbed. Thinking about redoing and finishing the ones for this one too. There are big chunks of info missing from them.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get a chance to sub this and other procedurals dramas. Also thanks so much for subbing TDS, really enjoyed it.

Jess:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get a chance to sub this and other procedurals dramas. Also thanks so much for subbing TDS, really enjoyed it.

I looove procedural/mystery dramas thinking of picking this one up and chong ming wei after I'm done subbing all the cooking dramas (hopefully by the end of August). The Sleepless princess is really good as well so I might pick that up if it remains unsubbed.  Does anyone have any other good suggestions? 

Alice:

I looove procedural/mystery dramas thinking of picking this one up and chong ming wei after I'm done subbing all the cooking dramas (hopefully by the end of August). The Sleepless princess is really good as well so I might pick that up if it remains unsubbed.  Does anyone have any other good suggestions? 

Heard anything good about Trace or Talking Bones? 

Alice:

ooh thank you so much! I'm sorry for answering so late but I will keep an eye out! Do you sub under the videos that have been officially uploaded on youtube or do you have a youtube channel?