I'm sorry but what the fuck. What the fuck happened to the story in the first season? I was like oh yeh you will get to see their child and everything, but like no, lets do a story based on season 1 again, Xia Lin just needs to be famous

Linnéa Elfride Sjödahl:

I'm sorry but what the fuck. What the fuck happened to the story in the first season? I was like oh yeh you will get to see their child and everything, but like no, lets do a story based on season 1 again, Xia Lin just needs to be famous

Yea, now it's basically them from the start but without the leukaemia thing and chu yan is not ling's friend but Xia lin's co-actor friend. It's not a continuation more like a spin off, but I find it similar yet not similar so I kinda like it

Linnéa Elfride Sjödahl:

This version is happening in a parallel reality but they kind ways to make slight references to season 1 which I think is pretty cool how they do it.