Well Intended Love 1WIL1
Well Intended Love 2WIL2
Ling YizhouLY
Xia LinXL
Chu YanCY
Wen LiWL
Jia FeiJF
Happily Ever AfterHEA
Credits to the respective translators and watchasian for translating and uploading the English subbed episodes of WIL2*

WIL2 is not a sequel to WIL1, it is a reboot. A whole new story with the same old characters. You may either enjoy re-watching  XL fall in love with LY's obsessive (but totally cute) nature (¬‿¬) , JF and WL tire each other out (literally) ??  and CY finally get his (proper) HEA (┬┬﹏┬┬) or you may find something else to enjoy? ^_^

Now on to the fun part of this discussion.. continue only if you have seen Episode 1 of WIL2 (which, I believe, should be renamed as WIL 2.0).

"Do you believe that the man you are destined to meet, even if time and space changes, will still be there to protect you show up right on time?" Xia Lin (narration). *

Those words are heard just after the opening them song. From what I've seen, all of our favorite couples will still be endgame. Although WIL1 had the whole 'You have leukemia' story-line, I don't think WIL2 will go down that rabbit hole 'cause I'm sure LY told WL to put that plan on hold . However, I am not entirely sure.  Anything can happen in the next 15 episode. Heck! Anything can happen in the very NEXT episode. Anywayyyy.... There are quite a number of refernces to WIL1 or the alternate universe/timeline. For instance, XL had a nightmare about having leukemia and JF thinks that WL looks familiar. Basically: they're all experiencing de ja vu. I'm absolutely loving it so far. It has a faster pace than WIL1, but that is a good thing, because LING YIZHOU AND XIA LIN ARE ENGAGED BY THE END OF EPISODE 1!

Tell me, what're your thoughts on WIL2: Is it better than WIL1? Do you realllly want a continuation of WIL1 or will you give this 2.0 a shot? ^_^

I read the synopsis and was hesitant, but then I watched the trailers. OMG! I can't wait for this reboot!!! ^_^

Totally agree, and yes, LY told WL to stop the leukemia plan. Now with 8 episodes (I cannot find ep 9 anywhere") there are more references and I think this reboot is softer and it gives us a """"healthy"""" relationship. For this I mean that they trust in each other and they aren't THAT dramatic as in season 1. 

I love it so far...is it better than season 1? I a sense I think so. When I was watching ep1 on viki someone made a comment that they are moving too fast. lol  I think it makes perfect sense that in his parallel version that they are moving fast.