Doesn't anyone else think that Ji Hyeon is way to freakin' skinny?  She's obviously very athletic (based on how she is able to use her body for comedy and action in this show) but she really looks anorexic, to me.

True, especially in that cruise part where she was taking pictures with the bride, oh my god I felt like puking because of the bones

She's in good physical shape - well enough to perform a perfect split in her martial arts demo scene and that diving scene before the rigging "accident."

As long as she's healthy, I don't see why she would be bothered or be affected in the least by a random guy who's obsessed with superficiality or another one with an obviously puny weak stomach. What a reason to puke for, gah.

Maybe because she is tall but better than fat i wish if FL were good looking as her instead of normie plane jane type 

Young Soo:

Indeed, she's really too skinny like most of Korean celebrities. But Koreans somehow believe that being thinner means being more healthy. Personally I can't agree with that. A perfect person's weight have been already calculated a long ago: your height (in cm) minus 100 cm equals your perfect weight. So her weight should be around 72 kg but her real weight is only 55! To me, her case looks like another close-to-anorexia one but anyway her life is her rules.

it's minus 110 so the ideal is 62kg

No one's weight is no one's business and a topic no one should be talking about, judging about, or even thinking about.

Young Soo:

Oh really?! LOL Don't you dare to teach me what to say, think or judge? It's definitely none of your business! End of story.

People like you have no decency when it comes to filtering your words. Words that drive people to eating disorders. Regardless what her weight is, which all weight is acceptable, it's her matter to talk about not yours. It's her body your gossiping about. I wasn't even angry, not even pertaining my words to you,  but you come off defensive and angry. If you think you have the right to talk about any ones physical traits then it should be a given I can berate you with your actions.
So stop talking about body her body weight the two of you aren't even friends or close enough to talk about it. END OF STORY.