DREAMY:

But it seems like Dr Ye is realizing his feelings towards BY , he's in so deep , the way he stared at her pic in the lecture and how he got immediately annoyed when he saw MH's selfie with BY also he said the his heart ached  say it all , I don't trust previews but that U-turn DrYe made when he asked BY to meet to tell her something is worrying me , he might tell her that he is wrong and they can start over and then our MH is doomed lol but also BY said that she's determined to get over Dr Ye so at this point I really don't know who the ML is !! i just want MH to tell her before it's too late , I don't want him to lose his chance :( I'm scratching my head right now :( Show , what have you done to me ????

Now that you have put it in this way, I think our Min ho's chances are pretty bleak. I just hope something very unexpected happens and MH takes centre stage. Even I am going crazy because of this show. I am hooked!

Let's just hope the best for our Bo Young :) and wait !

I feel like this late in the game, Min-Ho has no hope. I am very sad about it because Dr. Ye does not suit WB as significant other. They are great as sunbae-hoobae relationship. WB respects him and it’s on the level of idolization sometimes and Dr. Ye watches out for her. When I said Ye is emotionless, much it comes from his lack of warmth and connection with others, especially WB.  Sure, he looks out for WB, but it’s so robotic.

I want her with Min-Ho but I hope that turn happens smoothly and starts next week. Right now, WB is too caught up with her infatuation with Ye to realize how natural and comfortable it is with Min-Ho. She loved him once, she can go back without seeming fickle. 

I like both guys, but I feel like it's pretty obvious that it's going to be Min ho. At least to me. From the beginning the drama kind of screamed it at  me. And at this point, Bo Young is closer to Min Ho, so why not? I might be wrong.  Although I do like Dr. Ye just a SMIGET more( for me, not for BY), I'll be happy with either choice.

min-young all the way 

I am all for Dr. Ye. 

Minho didn't actually mature that much. I don't see him giving thought into his job and the only reason he is finally nice and considerate towards Bo Young is because he suddenly happen to fall in love with her.

Whereas Dr. Ye was nice and considerate from the beginning and he treated everybody equally as long as he could see them being earnest. 

Also, Bo Young really loves poetry and Dr. Ye really appreciates that. I really do see their connection because they really are passionate about the same things and they're always smiling and appreciate the small things and thoughts.  It's totally normal to try to look your best in front of the person you like and I don't see her trying hard and only being herself in front of Minho. Just because she acts feisty doesn't mean that's her real character, she only acts like that because he was an ass most of the time and even refused to be friends in the beginning. It's like he basically asked for her to treat him like that. 

I really don't think Minho deserves her just because he realized what he missed. 

I am going to be so mad if she ends up with him. I just want to watch a drama where the people fall for each other because they've been nice from the beginning. 

Muff:

Min Ho x BY! He's obviously changing and becoming more mature. I just don't feel the connection between BY x Dr. Ye

Okay yes, he was an undeniable asshole in the beginning. But in the recent episodes, he is genuinely trying to make her happy. I hope she will see that once her crush on Dr. Ye ends. Besides, Dr. Ye has his own problems (ex-gf which we still know nothing about) and might only be using BY as a means to become more emotionally connected to himself. He even said he admired her because she cries a lot to overcome hardships and wants to be able to do that himself. 

While I do enjoy watching Min ho grow and care for Bo Young, I'm having a hard time believing your theory on Dr.Ye after watching episode 10. To me it's more like  he noted that she was very different from him on the emotional front and that intrigued him. Then, spending time with her affected him too. It kind of allowed him to become "more emotionally connected to himself". But I don't think he's using her. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something and him unintentionally using her is going to be brought up later on in the drama. But I can't quite grasp that idea at this very moment.

Isabel:

I swear to god if she ends up with Minho I'll lose my shit

I've never felt so unite with a comment

Ye Line all the way.

MINNNNNHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

knew minho was gonna get in the way :(((( i rly wish dr ye & boyoung would happen, but my gut is telling me it wont :(

edith:

knew minho was gonna get in the way :(((( i rly wish dr ye & boyoung would happen, but my gut is telling me it wont :(

No don't believe your gut , it happened already :( TT___TT 

what do you mean? i havent watched ep 12 yet bc of subs, but if by and dr ye happen i will be screaming out of joy Hahah

DREAMY:

No don't believe your gut , it happened already :( TT___TT 

even by the end of the ep 11 preview when it showed dr ye telling BY to meet up, i knew it minho was gonna ruin it somehow.. and now the ep 12 preview is hella sketchy i dont even know what to expect TT