edith:

even by the end of the ep 11 preview when it showed dr ye telling BY to meet up, i knew it minho was gonna ruin it somehow.. and now the ep 12 preview is hella sketchy i dont even know what to expect TT

Dr Ye and BY are daaaaaating already , I've seen the clips on YouTube , lemme give you the link : https://youtu.be/bvoKfPUh5uk this is the preview for next week!!! 

Here's a video of them too : https://youtu.be/81pl8IGppDE 

Check 'em out !!! 

https://youtu.be/H_Hju4WvwZg watch this but I'm warning you , if you are really a ye liner then you might get a heart attack

Hahaha, first ill have to find ep 12 subbed, ill save the heart attack for later 8)

I want minho and bo young but i don't think my ship will sale..... Its gonna be docked forever :(

Ankita:

Which ship do you see sailing in 'a poem a day'?

Dr. Ye and woo bo young 

Or 

Shin min ho and woo no young?

Dr Ye and Boyoung for sure , I won’t look at this writer’s drama again if no young end up with min Ho . Min Ho was just childish and immature.

Everyone keeps talking about how Min Ho is immature. He WAS immature but he has grown so much over a couple of episodes. He had a pretty messed up upbringing and has a hard time connecting with people or understanding love. For goodness sake, his parents forgot about his birthday because they were too busy congratulating his big bro. He’s going to be so crushed. Poor Min Ho. 

Everybody have their own opinions, ... not every boy who have problem with the family will do such immature thing like pushing the girl , throwing the bracelet out of jealousy, I will never like that kind of man in reality and it’s purely just my opinion  ... anyway , it’s just a drama and the actor did what the director ask , I’m just commenting on the character ,not the actor. 

Ye Line all the way! I'll be sad if she ends up with Minho.... but I'm scared that that is what they are aiming for because of ep. 15 preview, about how she is most comfortable with him- when that line is uttered, it usually marks the main lead :(

I haven't watched the drama yet but I'll be disappointed if it's yet another case of "the character who's childish and cold/mistreats the female lead gets the girl"... Holding out for this to not be the case before I'm going to start watching 

missraichyl:

Ye Line all the way! I'll be sad if she ends up with Minho.... but I'm scared that that is what they are aiming for because of ep. 15 preview, about how she is most comfortable with him- when that line is uttered, it usually marks the main lead :(

Don't worry. These people who make previews are very cruel. I am pretty sure the episode would be nothing like the preview. Also I have a strong feeling it's going to be Dr Ye who will get Bo young. (Which is a very sad thing for me, as I am shipping MH and BY)

neo:

I haven't watched the drama yet but I'll be disappointed if it's yet another case of "the character who's childish and cold/mistreats the female lead gets the girl"... Holding out for this to not be the case before I'm going to start watching 

Don't worry she'll not end up with him.

This show is a painful death of my hopes because I was and still I am rooting for that childish second lead.

Ankita:

Don't worry. These people who make previews are very cruel. I am pretty sure the episode would be nothing like the preview. Also I have a strong feeling it's going to be Dr Ye who will get Bo young. (Which is a very sad thing for me, as I am shipping MH and BY)

The best to both ships! ^^ haha, I agree, previews are hardly ever what they seem it seems-- just my knowledge of cliches creeping in :)

missraichyl:

The best to both ships! ^^ haha, I agree, previews are hardly ever what they seem it seems-- just my knowledge of cliches creeping in :)

Completely out of context, but is it just bothering me that there is no story development for the doctor who got divorced because she was infertile? I mean there are only 2 episodes left and from the last episodes it is clear she was still in love with her ex-husband,  will she not have any happy ending?  This show getting too lead centric. They pick up stories of the supporting cast and just leave them unfinished.