Muff:

Agreed with above. This show has become just a flame war between shippers. The character development which was happening just disappeared. Even MH's character was regressed just to make Ye look better. And all the side characters were just left out or their story was placed so awkwardly...like Nam woo and his past...I skipped it all because that was a main lead centric episode and it felt like filler.

I so agree with your point about stopping the growth of Min ho's character just for Dr ye. His character had so much potential. Even if she was not gonna end with him, they could have at least showed min ho's struggles. Now he just looks like a child who is throwing tantrums because he couldn't get a toy he wanted. His character could have had so much depth but it ended up looking so shallow. 

chimuras:

Yeah, coming back, I think everything will be in a rush in next week's last two episodes cause the show will have to deal with a lot of relationships. Like: 

1. Bo Yeong and Dr. Ye

2. Min Ho and his family

3. Dr. Yoon (infertile doctor) and Dae Bang Dae Bang

4. Nam Woo (crocodile) and his ex-gf

Anything else?

I want to know about that guy who wants to be a professor too! Because for him also they introduced the family angle that could be a driving force for him.

Muff:

Why???? They have barely even talked and their is literally no signs of romance. Besides, he's way way way younger

I know there's nothing to show that they might. But it's just my crazy brain. 

Ankita:

I so agree with your point about stopping the growth of Min ho's character just for Dr ye. His character had so much potential. Even if she was not gonna end with him, they could have at least showed min ho's struggles. Now he just looks like a child who is throwing tantrums because he couldn't get a toy he wanted. His character could have had so much depth but it ended up looking so shallow. 

Yeah, I agree with you too. Min Ho could have become more mature and understanding, but judging from ep14, I don't think there will be any development. On the other hand, I will be really disappointed in the show if he transforms into a good person in the end, cause that is so not natural. 

chimuras:

Yeah, I agree with you too. Min Ho could have become more mature and understanding, but judging from ep14, I don't think there will be any development. On the other hand, I will be really disappointed in the show if he transforms into a good person in the end, cause that is so not natural. 

Nothing in this show is natural anymore. To be honest, even the chemistry between BY and Ye looks forced to me.

Ankita:

I want to know about that guy who wants to be a professor too! Because for him also they introduced the family angle that could be a driving force for him.

Yeah I have completely forgotten about him. But it feels like he will be presented in the show as BF of Dae Bang...

Ankita:

Nothing in this show is natural anymore. To be honest, even the chemistry between BY and Ye looks forced to me.

You are being honest. LOL
Yeah even their relationship is quite weird especially on BY's side cause:

What happened to her dream of becoming a full time worker?

and personally, When will she stop acting being too emotional?

The latter, I am pretty sure the opinion is divided, but for me, BY's attitude is becoming a bit annoying...

Muff:

Yes absolutely...I don't even understand why they like each other as more than colleagues. BY clearly admires him because he's a good doctor. He admires her because she freely expresses her emotions and this helps others understand her. That's it...end of story.

She's better off on her own.

If you're asking yourself why they like each other as more than collegues, you have to ask the same for Minho and Bo Young. Why does he?/ why should she?

chimuras:

You are being honest. LOL
Yeah even their relationship is quite weird especially on BY's side cause:

What happened to her dream of becoming a full time worker?

and personally, When will she stop acting being too emotional?

The latter, I am pretty sure the opinion is divided, but for me, BY's attitude is becoming a bit annoying...

( Just in case you haven't watched the latest previews) I'm pretty sure that it was mentioned that Bo Young was going for a full time position at a hospital. I don't recall whether it was at the one she's  working for now or a  different one. Either way, here's hoping she finally gets it.

I am so surprised the ending is so disappointing. The least they could do was tell the coworkers about their relationship. 

Bothhh???????? really hard

Infinity:

Yeah it was really rushed. Felt like none of the characters, including the couple, had a good send-off. BY wanting to continue hiding the relationship made me think that she is never going to be comfortable with Dr. Ye. At least he was willing to tell others.

I thought it had more to do with workplace rules?? 

As when she thought she was going to another hospital, she was like "we finally wont have to hide our relationship'?