Which ship do you see sailing in 'a poem a day'?

Dr. Ye and woo bo young 

Or 

Shin min ho and woo no young?

For now, my drama instinct tells me it's Min Ho x Bo Young.

Personally, I would love Dr Ye x Bo Young to sail until the end (@writers, please hear us out!!!)

Dr. Ye and Bo young!!! But why I had this feeling that she will end up with Min ho. :((( 

From all the promo and official info about the drama I'm leaning more towards Minho, but I would prefer if she would end up with Dr. Ye. ... 

I know she is going to end up with minho but I want her to end up with doctor ye

hes so dreamy its ridiculous

I swear to god if she ends up with Minho I'll lose my shit

Realistically, with Minho, but so far Dr Ye.

I think Minho had a reason why he rejected the Cry Baby in college, and it will be revealed eventually.

with dr ye definitely!!

Min ho team all the way!!

MIN HO ALL THE WAAAAYYYYY, although her Dr. Ye moments are cute as well, but MIN HOOOOOOOOOO

Bri:

MIN HO ALL THE WAAAAYYYYY, although her Dr. Ye moments are cute as well, but MIN HOOOOOOOOOO

Finally someone who ships Bo Young with MinHo 

I thought I was the only one !!!?

Oh I didn't see Nora's reply too 

Minhoyoung FOREVER

Even I am team min ho !!!!!!!!I love how he gets so jealous 

Ankita:

Even I am team min ho !!!!!!!!I love how he gets so jealous 

Yeah, I love the jealousy but definitely didn't like that scene when he was drunk and said that nonsense , I felt so bad for Bo Young 

Also I hope we can see him take some serious steps next week to fix all what he did to Bo Young because 8 eps is too much I think, when is the plot gonna move on a little??

I just hope they're gonna end up together because if she ends up with Dr. Ye I'm gonna be mad lol Seriously Min Ho is such a cutie how can you not love him??

Well , the actor is eye candy but MinHo is being very mean and jerky to Bo Young and I can't stand it anymore like if he continues this way I'll switch to be a Ye liner ,Dr Ye is so perfect I can't help it lol