Hello!

I just finished watching The Untamed and wanted to check out what else Xiao Zhan has acted in/will act in.  I stumbled across this, and thought that it seemed really familiar to a novel that I was reading, and it was actually based on that novel!  

I don't know if someone already posted a link to it in the comments, but I thought that if anyone wants to read it, they can find it translated to English here!  So far, all of Volume 1 has been translated, and they have started working on translating Volume 2 (as of 2020.07.21).

You can find the raw novel here!

EDIT (7/21/2020): Translateindo site no longer exists.  Please go to Webnovelover to read this novel (the link has been updated in the original post).  You can read the translator's note regarding the change here!

thank you for this link <3

maya98:

thank you for this link <3

you're welcome!

I'm not able to open the English version...any solutions?

Brightest star:

I'm not able to open the English version...any solutions?

Oh, I forgot to update here.  Translateindo (which was the group translating the novel) has since stopped using their site.  They have relocated some of their English-translated novels to Centinni.  You can now find "Entrust My Life To You" on Webnovelover (:  (You can read the announcement by the Webnovelover translator regarding this change here!)

which drama is this based on?

Adele Jane:

which drama is this based on?

The Oath of Love is based on the very popular novel by Bolin Shi Jiang!  You can read the translated version in the link above ^^

B K:

The Oath of Love is based on the very popular novel by Bolin Shi Jiang!  You can read the translated version in the link above ^^

thanks! *^____^*