• Last Online: 48 minutes ago

Alexandra Muscalu

Alexandra Muscalu

The Untamed

by Alexandra Muscalu

As someone who dislikes many Chinese dramas due to their length or better said, due to the fact that they tend to ruin many good characters, The Untamed got my heart! I have read beforehand the novel and watched the donghua/animation version also, so I already knew the story line and the characters, but man the directors of this drama truly kept to the original idea of the novel, as best as they could with the censorship that they have in China for both BL and corpses, zombies,undead themed dramas. The actors also have great compatibility and although I wasn't very convinced from the first 2 episodes, as I was watching, the acting got better and better and fell in love with them! The soundtrack, the background and even the secondary characters such as the Coffin City arc are very well thought details and in no episode did they ignore the main plot. I recommend this drama to all who like fantasy, brotherhood to the borderline of slight BL, well balanced characters and gorgeous background sounds and pictures!