• Gender: Male

Yell for the Blue Sky japanese movie review
Yell for the Blue Sky
by Senpai
May 11, 2017
We have here the long awaited live action based on the manga "Aozora Yell" written by Kazune Kawahara. "Yell for the Blue Sky" had no surprises, after all school dramas never really change, it's practically a cliché. The "seishun eiga" or "juvenile film" is a Japanese genre that is not well-seen in the West, I say this, for those who do not appreciate culture, do not like drama, much less understand it, it's like talking to a rock , Then we have to ignore them. With few exceptions, these films take on a familiarity with the insular world of Japanese high school, or, occasionally, junior high school since in Japan the educational system is different. Anyone who has seen or will see "Yell for the Blue Sky" will notice that he is not authentic, that is, culturally speaking, has a certain finger of Americanization, yet the genre "seishun eiga" offers a kind of window to the culture Japan's national, a pinch of what is the society and psyche of Japan, which other genres do not show, however internationally this is not popular, it is not well seen, one of the reasons is that, most Japanese survive high school and post High school, relatively few are those who join mafias such as Yakuza for example. Then you may be wondering, but what crazy talk is this, Yakuza, high school, what does this have to do with live action. For I say that there is everything, but the story is long, when you know a little more of Asian culture, like Japan, for example, we can find many obscurities and curiosities, which often go through subliminally by movies and dramas. Lay people may not realize it, but a movie or drama goes beyond a story ...