• Gender: Male

Your Lie in April japanese movie review
Your Lie in April
by Senpai
May 11, 2017
As well? Kaori Miyazono without being blonde is not Kaori Miyazono, and where is the scene of the fireflies? Also known in the West as "Your Lie in April" is a manga series written and illustrated by Naoshi Arakawa. The manga is very good, will debut here in Brazil by Panini, the anime adaptation was made by A-1 Pictures, where it premiered on October 9, 2014 in the NoitaminA block of Fuji Television, I can also ensure that the anime is superior to Live Action, which did not totally fail to follow pretty much the original story of the manga. Starting with the biggest of mistakes and maybe the reason for fans' hatred, was not using a blonde protagonist to play Kaori Miyazono, a shot in the foot I would say. In relation to manga / anime the live left much to be desired, they edited some scenes and parts of them, as well as in others they added new to maintain an originality in this live, which for me and many others took not only the sentimental impact as all the grace and The intense that both the manga and the anime bring, being "Shigatsu wa kimi in use" one of my favorite anime, I got pissed and disappointed with the live action, they changed to the soundtrack, alright, if not for worse, the Which was to be a melodrama, was a "dramatira" neither mine nor "Your Lie in April", appeared to be "Shigatsu wa kimi in the use of lies"!