• Gender: Male

Cutter korean movie review
Cutter
by Senpai
Jun 17, 2017
Fairly interesting. "Shall we surrender?" "We're going to get out in no trouble." These are issues addressed in this film. "Cutter" is premised on the history of wandering students who do not adapt to the unknown environment in the strange atmosphere. Where there are cliches of characters prevails, we have the senior Eun who is the good, bright face of the girl, distilling goodness wherever she goes. Who has little interest in the boys. This deduces that we will not see that cool atmosphere in Cutter. Se-Joon is the mysterious and enigmatic, the heartthrob of girlfriends, the spoils relationships, responsible in the adaptation of every transfer of Yoon-Jae. So we have little stories on the way, like Yoon-Jae needing money, Se-Joon offering a partial job ... Which in the end turns into a big problem snowball. In general, "Cutter" though good, has a bad history, common, no surprises, was saved thanks to the other elements that combined abjurated and much. How the traumatic event used to hide ... The sad end ... The horrible part-time job ... Good acting, renowned actors, lacked more female presence was almost all dominated by male cast, cinematography and soundtrack within the expected for such a film, it should not be a highlight but there are good songs that combined with the whole atmosphere of the film .