• Last Online: 49 minutes ago

Brazil - Santa Catarina
Gekijourei

by Senpai

Jun 17, 2017
So good but so bad. I really did not know what to expect, since there were not many reviews, and we were prepared for the possibility of a bad movie. Now, was the movie really bad? Not exactly. It was not the worst thing I've ever seen though some parts were not scary enough or the acting was not in question. However, if you've seen horror movies, this is just a movie with all the horror stories you've ever seen. There is nothing new, the situations are not unexpected, the story is repeated, the ending is cliche and virtually everything about this movie was done before. If you are not a horror movie fan or if you are starting out in horror movies now, it may scare you, since you probably will not be accustomed to the usual argument lines. Usually just a pretty normal movie, a cliché and, to be honest, after a day or two, we sort of forgot all about it well, not literally, but you get the point. The only thing that gets interesting is the main actress screams during some particular scenes, it's not a movie I would recommend even if it's not the worst thing I've ever seen.